“Yummy, great breakfast!”

Daisy Green of Portman Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Daisy Green of Portman Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,117 of 24,250 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went here two times in our three days in London for breakfast, coffee and that banana bread. It was a chic, "Soho" restaurant with fantastic service, and menu. My husband ordered the bushman's breakfast which had lamb, eggs, beans, sausage, and absolutely loved it. I had the egg, ham, cheese and spinach breakfast wrap which was wonderful. The coffee is awesome here too, I enjoyed the atmosphere, the location was great (we stayed at the Leonard hotel across the street) Definitely a must if you're in this area, the girls that worked there were great, and peppy and upbeat, we didn't think it was expensive either compared to other places!

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I exoected much more rather than a terrible mocha, a stale rocky road and a tasteless brownie.. I will try again for brunch as it's literally next door. One point given goes for the deco.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

What a wonderful spot! I specifically go here on the weekends for the fabulous coffee and banana bread - can't beat it (and I'm a bit of a coffee snob!). I also love the artisan style menu, there aren't enough brunch places like this in London! The menu is so diverse and full of tasty goodness. We found that nothing is too much trouble for the lovely staff, which was very refreshing. Fun decor too. Will be keeping my keen eye out for the next site! We'll be back again and again at this rate. If you're in London, I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 20 February 2014

We just had a pick me up coffee, milkshake and cake. I wish we had more days as I'd love to go back for breakfast and lunch. It's not the cheapest place we've visited but I don't mind paying a little bit more for good food. And this was good food. Take the time to find this place as you won't regret it.

Reviewed 18 February 2014

My son and I had lunch here two weeks ago. We were feeling a bit down as my husband was in hospital but after a fresh, pleasant lunch and wonderful, friendly service from the lovely Australian waitress with the long dark hair, we would definitely recommend this cafe.

1  Thank Aileen W