“Best breakfast in London”

Daisy Green of Portman Village
Reserve with OpenTable
Daisy Green of Portman Village is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,750 of 22,674 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
London, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast in London”
Reviewed 24 March 2014

Had read so much about the famous Daisy Green so when I had friends in town from overseas I thought it was the perfect excuse to visit. My goodness was I right! Everyone ordered different dishes on the menu and it was all incredible. My favourite was the smoked salmon with poached eggs on rye bread with avocado. Amazing! The fresh juices and coffee were sensational too. My only concern is that its going to be difficult to try new places in London knowing how good Daisy Green is! Highly recommend it!

• Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
London, United Kingdom
“Absolute Rip Off !!!”
Reviewed 15 March 2014

They charge £2.25 for a 330ml can of Coke £2.25!! RRP is 59p even Pret-a-Manger only charges £95p. I couldn't believe it, how can they justify that??

Food was quite nice but service was rude and unhelpful to boot so I will definitely be avoiding, shame as its just around the corner from me. Oh well, there's plenty of cafes in London!

1 Thank JayJayBee123
Sacramento, California
“Yummy, great breakfast!”
Reviewed 9 March 2014

We went here two times in our three days in London for breakfast, coffee and that banana bread. It was a chic, "Soho" restaurant with fantastic service, and menu. My husband ordered the bushman's breakfast which had lamb, eggs, beans, sausage, and absolutely loved it. I had the egg, ham, cheese and spinach breakfast wrap which was wonderful. The coffee is awesome here too, I enjoyed the atmosphere, the location was great (we stayed at the Leonard hotel across the street) Definitely a must if you're in this area, the girls that worked there were great, and peppy and upbeat, we didn't think it was expensive either compared to other places!

Athens, Greece
“Disappointed..”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I exoected much more rather than a terrible mocha, a stale rocky road and a tasteless brownie.. I will try again for brunch as it's literally next door. One point given goes for the deco.

Rio De Janeiro
“Fab brunch! Great coffee. Lovely atmosphere. A must!”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

What a wonderful spot! I specifically go here on the weekends for the fabulous coffee and banana bread - can't beat it (and I'm a bit of a coffee snob!). I also love the artisan style menu, there aren't enough brunch places like this in London! The menu is so diverse and full of tasty goodness. We found that nothing is too much trouble for the lovely staff, which was very refreshing. Fun decor too. Will be keeping my keen eye out for the next site! We'll be back again and again at this rate. If you're in London, I would highly recommend!