“Avoid unless you prefer to take ORDERS from and be THREATENED by Rash or Rosh the Manager” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of KFC

KFC
Ranked #14,946 of 22,204 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Fast food, American
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
London
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I visited this branch this evening for a late take away meal. When I arrived there was one person ahead of me. In the meantime, I saw a poster on a board re Hot Shot box...but the writing underneath it was so small.

When my it was my turn to order, I asked for this box. The guy at the till, Rosh or Rash, who later informed me that he was the manger, asked me if I'd like a side or a drink, to which I said no. Then he asked again, and again I said " I don't want a drink or a side" but I'd like a large fries instead.

Then, he mumbled that "I'd have to do them separately", as if he was disgusted and annoyed by my request. He then commenced to say that "Next time ORDER a Zinger..."

Yes, can you believe it, the manager ORDERING me, the customer! How the hell should I konw what a zinger rubbish is?

Not once was he polite, not once did he exhibit any, not even remotely, semblance of respect to me, the customer. He was ordering me!!!

By that time, he had put the my simple request through (I never ordered him around), and the total had come up to £5.38. However, the second I heard him ordering me around, I quickly took my card out of the machine and got it back before he could cheat me (yes, treating a customer this way and expecting to get paid is cheating to say the least, that is if one doesn't consider it outright theft!), and told him that he had no right to ORDER me around.

I then proceeded to leave but then decided to come back and ask for the manager. He mumbled again that he was the manager. I made it clear to him that he had no right to order customers around. He then pointed out a small square on a tiny side board about respecting the staff.

What?!!!!!! I pointed out that the he should replace the word staff with CUSTOMER!

(was he joking or what??????)

I am the one who should've been respected and treated properly. He should have gone out of his way with politeness to accommodate my simple request for a large fries, no drink and no side (but then aren't fries a side?!!!).

He then got so angry that he started acting in a very threatening way, throwing his cap off and having to be restrained...I have no idea from what or whom because I am only 5 foot and 6" short!!!

Avoid this filth at all costs.

I have tried calling KFC USA this evening (yes, I think clnr Sanders will be turning in his grave at the mere thought of having thugs threatening customers) but alas I got the same corporate merry go around rubbish.

So I will be calling KFC London tomorrow.

The customer is always right or even 10% right, oh no...

NOT at Rash's or Rosh's (the manager) of KFC Earl's Court Road London!

• Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Bournemouth, United Kingdom
“halal kfc”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Im not a londoner so when i saw this halal kfc, I wont lie I was a tad excited.. turns out it was dry and not very flavoursome. For fast food i had to wait around for a while.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Rubinamiah
London, United Kingdom
“DISGUSTING”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

The sate of this place is deplorable, there's no excuse why there should be food carnage all over floor and surfaces in both the restaurant and serving area. I live in Earls Court so I am familiar with this branch and it's just a shambles. And the odour of the bathrooms in the basement which wafts into the eating area - delightful ! Such a shame as I do enjoy an occasional cheeky junk fix but have been put right off due to the apparent lack of hygiene which most definitely should be in place when dealing with chicken !!

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Globalbeacher
London, United Kingdom
“Does KFC count as a restaurant?”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 September 2013

I sneak in there every couple of weeks but I have to admit that my addiction to some deep fried bird related creature hardly counts as cuisine. Still the staff are nice and never question anyone's eating habits

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Not too bad”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 July 2013

The system for ordering is that you pay in the right of the counter and then move to the left side to get your food. The only problem with this is that you all end up crowded at one end while there are 3 members of staff who are still taking orders and they only have one person putting the orders together. There was finished orders in the tables but that is mainly due to customers not putting their rubbish in the bin.

Visited July 2013