“A childs dream come true”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Charlie's Sweet Emporium
Ranked #293 of 412 Dessert in London
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Neighbourhood: Westminster
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Willy Wonka world come to life, I loved shopping there for a medley of sweets and chocolates. Even some of the old names are there.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

Fast delivery! My sweets arrived within 2-3 days. I'm happy about my purchase, the sweets are yummy. I would recommend this place if you enjoy eating sweets!

Reviewed 24 July 2013

Charlie's is a blast from the past together with lots of new novelties; jars and jars of old favourites (sadly no longer 6d for a quarter!!! or in those wonderful glass jars) and the variety os mind-boggling! AND they have a loyalty card ... YUMMY!!! Staff are very helpful and will accommodate small quantities - and tuck shop orders, too! Scrummy!

Reviewed 19 July 2013

Charlie's is a few doors down form the Rubens, where we stayed during our time in London. We went in expecting to find some traditional English sweets, but found candies we could find pretty much anywhere right here in the states. It's a small and cute little candy store, but it's not worth going out of your way to visit.