“Yummy”

Cuisines: Diner
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Soho
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We went around 2pm. Had an awesome pulled pork sandwich. Service was great. We had a train to catch and they prepared everything super quick for us and packed up our fries to go.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,155)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ordered the carbonara and it was definitely pre cooked and to add insult to injury cold

I’ve met Jamie thru work a few times and would say he wouldn’t be happy with the quality of the food being served.

Great staff just really poor food don’t waste your money there’s a little Italian up the road which is half the price and family run and 100 times better.

1  Thank Hilidat
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Been to a few Jamie's over the years this one unfortunately is well below the standard we usually expect. Such a shame as the waitress was lovely

Reviewed 9 June 2018

We found this place by accident, but it turned out to be a good place to have a bite for lunch. We were overwhelmed with choices to eat when a sudden rainstorm set in, so we dashed inside. As it turned out, that was a lucky choice. The food was fresh (we were expecting processed), hot, and full of flavor. Service was a bit hectic, but I think that is because they were suddenly overwhelmed when the street emptied because of the rain. We didn't hold that against them! We were happy to be dry. Try this place if you get the chance.

Reviewed 9 June 2018

I was looking forward to trying Jamie's new vegan options. They have almost nothing vegan on the starter menu. So I chose the Caprese salad which they can make vegan. That meant producing a tiny side plate covered with nothing but small tomatoes smothered in olive oil - without any reduction in price over the unveganised version! (I'm not sure that "unveganised" is a word so maybe I just invented a new one for the dictionary!!)

(So this is the way Jamie has decided to go. Rather than having a dedicated vegan menu - far easier for The Annoying Vegan that I am - there are dishes that can be made vegan, which tends to make me lack confidence that I can trust they ARE fully vegan!)

For my main, I chose the Tagliatelle Bolognese which was VERY good but I don't feel confident that it was made fully vegan. I hope I'm wrong about that because I would certainly like to try it again.

The service was excellent but please consider offering a dedicated vegan menu.

Been to Jamie Oliver's Diner? Share your experiences!