“Great group activity”

clueQuest - The Live Escape Game
Ranked #1 of 353 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: clueQuest is a real-life escape game for 3-5 people, perfect for both corporate team buildings and family & friends fun. The goal is simple: solve Mr Q's missions before the time is up! For a successful escape you will only need teamwork ...and a bit of logic and common sense. Well... releasing your inner secret agent might also help. We currently have three missions to choose from: PLAN52, Operation BlackSheep and Revenge of the Sheep. If you are looking to book for a larger group, our HQ can host up to 54 players per time slot. For more information please visit our official website.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great group activity”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Booked ClueQuest operation Blacksheep for my friend's birthday for a group of 4 people. we had so much fun solving the clues and getting out the trap set by Mr Q with 7mn left to spare.

Team work is really key. Really awesome experience.
Really want to get locked again!

• Polish first
Windsor, United Kingdom
“Great Team Event”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

What a brilliant way to spend an hour! We did Cluequest as part of a team day for work, booking both rooms so we could compete against each other - and boy did we compete! . It is always difficult to find an original and entertaining event for our work team days, but you fulfilled this in buckets!! For excercises in team work, cooperation and listening to each other it's hard to imagine better. My only criticism would be that it was over too quickly but we will certainly be going back when the second room is built for Operation Blacksheep.

Dublin, Ireland
649 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,237 helpful votes
“Best thing to do in London!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

You have to go here!! I had high expectations after reading all of the brilliant reviews on here but it was even better than I expected. Everything is so well set up and so much fun! I would happily go and do it all over again. It really makes you think and is a great thing to do with a few friends. This is definitely my favourite thing that I have done in London. Just brilliant!!

2 Thank champkis
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

Clue quest was amazing!!!
Finding the keys and codes was fun and challenging in a 1 hour journey. Great team work needed. Hope you enjoy !!!

Basildon, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“What a fantastic experience!!!”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

We was taken to Clue Quest as a surprise for my husbands birthday. We didn't know what Clue Quest was and it was so exciting waiting to be taken into "our room". Our friends had done Unit52 before but this was our first time. We did Operation Blacksheep which is their newer game! I wont say too much because I don't want to spoil it for you but all I can say is it was fantastic, such a brilliant experience. You leave there wanting more! We are going to book up to go and do the other game! As soon as a new game comes out we will be there! Do it with your friends, you will love it so much! Enjoy!!