“Awesome fun!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

clueQuest - The Live Escape Game
Ranked #1 of 337 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: clueQuest is a real-life escape game for 3-5 people, perfect for both corporate team buildings and family & friends fun. The goal is simple: solve Mr Q's missions before the time is up! For a successful escape you will only need teamwork ...and a bit of logic and common sense. Well... releasing your inner secret agent might also help. We currently have three missions to choose from: PLAN52, Operation BlackSheep and Revenge of the Sheep. If you are looking to book for a larger group, our HQ can host up to 54 players per time slot. For more information please visit our official website.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
UK
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Awesome fun!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

Visited here as a group of 4. An amazing experience from start to end - such a fun time solving all the clues, working as a team and having infinite amounts of fun throughout. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Note that you will be raving about this for hours afterwards!!

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Could not recommend Cluequest highly enough!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014 via mobile

Such a great evening, still cannot believe how much fun it was! Pleased to say that we defeated Professor Blacksheep, and we can't wait to try another challenge from Cluequest!

I booked for myself and 3 friends after noticing it was the number 1 attraction in London on Trip Advisor. I really didn't have a clue what we were getting ourselves in for, and was worried I'd made a mistake when we arrived! However, it was such a great experience, and so different to anything else out there that I've ever heard of. Totally worth the money, we loved it!

Visited July 2014
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I went with 3 friends and had a brilliant time. Everyone was really friendly and put the effort in the make the whole experience unique. The actual clues and challenges were at a perfect level for us as well. Would definitely recommend.

Visited August 2014
Mount Prospect, Illinois
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Family of Four with Teenagers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

What a great experience. We had a 10pm appointment and I am glad I scouted out the location before our appointment as the building is a bit hard to find. We had a great time. Highly recommended for any kind of team building exercise. Great family activity. Teenagers were skeptical when Dad booked, but loved it. We were travelling to London from US and this was a great, fun, out of the ordinary activity!!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank IllinoisBen2014
London, United Kingdom
“Brilliant!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I wanted to thank Mr Q and his team for the 90 minutes of "fun" we had on Friday. All of our 15 participants (3 teams of 5) enjoyed it immensely with at least 8 wanting to back to try the other room.

Our claustrophobic member was so engrossed within the first few minutes that she was soon completely at ease in the room.

This is a brilliant, clever and fun experience. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this to anyone.

Visited August 2014