clueQuest - The Live Escape Room Game
Open today: 11:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Great Fun!

This was our first visit to clueQuest and we really didn't know what to expect. It was such great... read more

Reviewed today
hannah q
Great Evening

The trip was bought for me as a birthday present by my son. The visit this evening was our first... read more

Reviewed yesterday
Antony T
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$168.50
from US$87.50
from US$32.40
from US$37.60
3,430 results
All reviews clue quest great fun operation blacksheep seconds to spare operation black sheep team building work team crystal maze walkie talkie a lot of fun fun experience whole family birthday treat clues mission revenge plan52
Reviewed 12 August 2017

Some really great puzzles. Loads of fun and really nicely put together. Sally, our agent was awesome. Done a few great escape rooms and this is well up there with the absolute best.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The website advises that groups of 3+ are recommended but we thought we would have a bash with just 2 of us. This is a pretty impressive set up compared to other escape rooms I have visited. Had a great time, but we didn't break out within the hour. Extra time was given to complete the room which was a nice touch and there was time for asking questions at the end. I would definitely recommend it, we will be back to try one of the other rooms.

Reviewed 11 August 2017

The whole experience was legit the best. I had so much fun with my friends! Special shoutout to Harriet who made the entire thing so fun for us all.

Date of experience: August 2017
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 10 August 2017

On a wet Wednesday evening, I walked the 10 mins from Kings Cross station ready to take on the PLAN52 escape room from clueQuest. The waiting area is large which makes sense considering the number of rooms (they have at least 2 versions of each of the three rooms they have – so perfect for work team building events or large parties).
Once the 5 of us were ready to play, the games master explained our mission and the ground rules (given that the waiting room was full and games starting at roughly the same time, this bit was a bit difficult to hear). Our mission: we’re secret agents; our boss is Mr. Q and he needs our help identifying the double agent in our midst and stopping the facility from self destructing.
Communication is key for this room, as there are numerous locks and items, and you need to keep track of what clues have been used and what’s still outstanding. You don’t need any outside knowledge or to be superhuman and there’s enough puzzles for everyone to be working on something. I enjoyed the flow of puzzles, not all were linear and uses for items found earlier in the game were soon revealed.
We had the satisfaction of escaping with 4mins46secs (I think) to spare, and only 1 hint needed!
They have a camera and mini printer so everyone can get a little team photo (that can also be put into a fridge magnet).
I can’t wait to try the remaining rooms they have, and the completely new rooms they have!
Many thanks to my team, clueQuest and lovepopupslondon!

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Last night we got to play clueQuest‘s Operation BlackSheep through Love Popups London, I have previously played their Plan 52 room and it was fantastic, so I was very much looking forward to trying this room.

This time round, you have to help Mr. Q by destroying a mind controll satellite. Our team started out in a narrow hallway with only a few locks and clues around, but we quickly worked our way through to adjoining rooms and more puzzles to solve.

The props are top notch, especially for a company that’s been around for so long, and the puzzles are very logically structured. There is plenty to do for a full team and no one got bored or felt left out. Some elements in the rooms were quite surprising and a lot of fun.

This adventure definitely relies on logic, structure and teamwork more than anything else. We did get ahead of ourselves a few times, trying to work out things that we didn’t have all information on yet, but we never got frustrated or annoyed as there are so many fun things to do.

We ended up getting one radio-message, but not needing any clues. This escape game is super well designed and a joy to work out! Great storyline, great puzzles, lots of team work opportunities, the whole team really enjoyed it.