clueQuest - The Live Escape Room Game
Open today: 10:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Another fantastic experience

Another fantastic experience at Cluequest! After completing Origenes last year, I was finally back... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Grace P
via mobile
Great as usual!!

Me and my friends went there Monday 9th. It was a great experience as usual. Freya was a great... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
maurobX4063YW

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$57.41
from US$21.37
from US$108.44
from US$91.85
4,482 results
All reviews operation blacksheep clue quest great fun operation black sheep seconds to spare team building a lot of fun fun experience year olds birthday treat mission clues revenge plan52 origenes cq teamwork
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 October 2017

Great venue, I recommend this place for company team event.
Good central location.
It is a lot of fun!

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We did the Plan 52 room as a group of three. It was the first time for two of us at an escape room and our friend's second.

Without giving anything away, the room setup was simple (think old internet point and click games), but the premise and puzzles were thoroughly entertaining and kept us on our toes for the whole hour. Our host was fantastic, providing just the right​ amount of support without solving anything for us and we escaped with just under two minutes to spare.

As a group, we agreed that 3-4 people is the optimum team size for a game like this as you share the workload without things becoming too chaotic so for groups of 6 I'd recommend two rooms, although the Cluequest team are so helpful I'm sure they'd make anything work!

Overall a really fun morning out, can't wait to return to try more rooms :-)

Reviewed 16 October 2017

A real life room escape experience. We have an 18 yr old as well as a 10 yr old and we were all able to enjoy this and contribute to the success of our escape. Three room levels, I would recommend doing level one first as they do get slightly harder but once you have completed level one you know what to do and are in the swing of how to proceed when you come back and you WILL want to come back.

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I went with my daughter (11) and sister (25). It was both challenging, fun and oh so satisfying to solve the riddles! We were on a high long after! :D Worth every penny. Wanted to do it again straight after!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We visited clueQuest as a group of 5 last week for my Father's birthday. It was great fun and we were looked after really well. This was my second visit to this company and I think their set up is great. The rooms are challenging and fun, and I really enjoy the story that runs through them. We had originally booked a few months before but had to cancel a few days before due to my Nan being taken seriously ill. The company were great and gave us a voucher without any hassle so we could re-book. All in all a great experience.