“Lost & Co, Putney High Street.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Lost & Co
Ranked #4,345 of 22,020 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lost & Co, Putney High Street.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 February 2014

~The Lost & Co has star quality ~ This place really is super cool & well worth a visit ~

When it comes to a providing a good night out these guys hit the high notes every single time, but away from the drinks & love that emanates from the place, have you tasted their menu ? If you haven`t, boy, your in for a treat. Whoa ! These guys know how to cook good food.

Last Friday evening I slipped in there for something to eat after work, as I`d heard the food was good. Best decision I could have made. After the first couple of bites of my Pizza, & a Smokey Burger for my friend, I knew I was into something different. Something far removed from the usual London high street fare. Because the food was good, like incredibly good.

After the first bite or so, my friend & I just looked at each other, kind of dumbstruck, nodding slowly, silently to ourselves, as we carried on munching our way through our food, knowing, almost telepathically, that we neither of us could allow this to be a one-off experience. This place had to be for keeps if they served pizza this good.

Eating food that`s been prepared with, not just focus, but love too makes me feel happy. I`m no Italian, but these Pizza`s tast as though they`ve been cooked somewhere just outside of Florence & brought straight to your table. Steaming, fresh & fully loaded. At first glance I was not even sure if I would be able to finish the thing, but it certainly didn`t hang about for too long, & all for less than a round of drinks !

If your going to eat a Pizza this week, go eat it at The Lost & Co, nowhere else. Not only will you have a great time with the staff, you can have a chat with the chefs, who are brilliant, get a craft beer that`s served nowhere else like it in London, hang out with the girls on the floor, or just listen to some quality London sounds their top DJ`s play at the weekend. My personal tip; try the fully loaded veggie pizza, with a Brooklyn beer on the side, then, if your really brave, ask Big Tom, the chef, for a nip of his special chili sauce, but don`t say I didn`t warn you !

Pizza that taste this good, I thought didn`t exist in London, but it does, on Putney High Street, right opposite the train station & the place is called The Lost & Co.

Enjoy, we did !

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank 884Harry99

Braunton, United Kingdom
“You have to try their burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2014

I had lunch today and ordered the smokey burger. I don't normally write reviews in fact this is the first I've written on trip advisor. Anyway, after having my fair share of burgers über the years I just had to say something. the burgers at this place are the real deal and very authentic. A little gem of a place.

• Visited February 2014
Torre del Mar, Spain
“Quality fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Good drinks and honesty food! Amazing friendly staff, awesome beer selection and wiked music every time! A really gem
"Hiden" right on your hight strret face!!

• Visited November 2013
London
“Best pizza in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

This place is brilliant, £6.50 half profe pizza deal is amazing value. Their pizzas are incredible, tasty fresh and and deliscous. Am great service

• Visited November 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Never heard of a place that don't allow people under 23...”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

I never gave a poor review in my life, because i always try to look into the positive side.
but, well
it was thursday night, about 9pm, and i knew this place was new,and i heard lots of good things about it....
arriving there, i gave my id, and the doormen...or whatever, he said to me and my friend- he told us that people under 23 were not allowed to go inside.
at this moment, i was like? what? 23? i asked again to make sure, and he confirmed.
as far as i knew, min age was 18 or 21, but never 23?
that is not in the law, never heard of a place asking for min age 23.
how snob, lack of knowledge by the people working there?oor?
i dont really know.
but i am never going back there,not even when i reach 23?!, and i will not recommend this place to anyone.
maybe its nice when you get inside, but if you get lucky enough to go inside..
sorry again to the owners and managers, it might not be your fault, but you might have some dumb employees working for you..dumb enough that they are not aware of some basic knowledge.

• Visited August 2013