“NO BIG SIZES!”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Neighbourhood: Marylebone
Reviewed 19 November 2013

Visited Marcs near Wimbledon.

Looked at several womens clothes on line before going to the UK, made a list and could not buy any of them..they were all out of stocks...ie large size...22-24.
Could have order them but was told that I would have to pay for them first...try them on...and then they would refund if not like them!!!!!

If I could have order them without paying first I would have done so but in this case did not bother.

Wanted to buy several bras,ask if someone could mesure me....was told ...you have to make an appointement........the 3 ladies there were chatting ...not busy at all.

I was ready to spend about 500 pounds in their store ..shame the attitude of Marcs in the UK has change so much.

BAD EXPERIENCE..WILL THINK TWICE BEFORE GOING BACK THERE .
THEY COULD LEARN CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM MARCS IN HONG KONG

3  Thank Beina1

Reviewed 31 October 2013

This store has becoming rather boring and difficult to find any thing interesting to buy. More time should be spent on customer appeal rather than paying dull supposedly celebrities to advertise their products.

Reviewed 21 October 2013

Nice breakfast, way cheaper than at the hotel! Saved several pounds by having breakfast here instead of premier inn! Will do this from now on when visiting London..

Reviewed 6 October 2013

Nice Department store and good restaurant and food. Had a lunch and it was good food and good value for ones dollar

Reviewed 3 September 2013

Our experience was a let down. Knowing the history of this store I was excited to visit. My adult son went upstairs to use the restroom and was abruptly told by a less than charming salesperson " we are closing shortly and we prefer you not use the restroom" They were not closing for 20 minutes or so. I was about to purchase an item and when my son told me what happened I put it back and thought if he can't use the restroom then I can't spend my money.