“Why has no one told me about bubble tea before?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cuppacha

Cuppacha
Ranked #4,619 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Soho
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Why has no one told me about bubble tea before?!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

My sister took me to Chinatown for bubble tea and I was not sure what I was getting. How surprised I was to enjoy bubble tea. The service was quick and prompt and staff were extremely helpful in suggesting different options. The amount you get for the price is good value for money and they are delicious. So much so that in my 3 day visit to london, we have been back a second time. Brilliant experience!

Visited July 2014

Stafford, United Kingdom
“Bubble tea revelation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

I had the hazelnut milk tea and the Caramel milk tea (both cold versions), both were delicious and as I have never tried them before I went back the next day and had them again. They taste like a tea (sounds obvious I know) but very milky and sweet, plus the flavouring.

Staff are delightful and friendly, and the shop is in a great location, away from the crowds, meaning I got my drinks with no queue at all during a weekend lunch/afternoon!

Visited June 14th/15th

• Visited June 2014
Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
“Nice bubble tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Had a reasonably priced and tasty green tea bubble tea! The service was quite fast and the staff is friendly.

Visited April 2014
Ramsey, United Kingdom
“Very Enjoyable”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

I'm no bubble tea expert but having sampled some while travelling across Asia and Australia I was excited at the prospect of getting my bubble tea fix once again.

The place was busy but the service was fast and pleasant, can't fault the speed with which they make the tea and the quality was as good as I remember it from my travels.

I also introduced a bubble tea virgin to this delightful drink from here and it seemed to be a success. Would definitely go here again.

• Visited September 2013
“Probably the best bubble tea in London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

Been there a few times, very friendly staff and very speedy !! prices are similar to others in China town but i think the quality is better than the others, will go again and highly recommended to anyone