“what is the meat??”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Can anyone tell me why they have changed the description from lamb dishes to MEAT on there menu inside the restaraunt not on takeaway menu

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Since I first ate here, and reviewed, I've been back on many an occasion, usually for their excellent value banquet night on a Monday. The food is excellent and I've tried a number of new dishes (some to my taste, some not) but staff recommendations, and the great price, gives you confidence to try something different. My favourite remains the chicken balti, and it's becoming a bit of a regular too.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Down in London visiting family. We had never eaten here before, but received a very courteous and warm welcome. The quality of the meal was excellent and it was well priced. We had a bit of a wait for the main course, but you don't mind waiting when you know that your food is being freshly cooked - and it was well worth the wait!

Very nice! We will return the next time we are in Woolwich!

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

Standard no frills indian in the centre of woolwich. Friendly staff, attentive service. I had garlic chicken which was excellent. Recommended.

1  Thank Julian R
Reviewed 28 January 2014

If you can get over the fact that the interior isn't fancy, this is very good place for indian food.
The waiters were very helpfull and everything we tasted was excellent. I went there with some colleagues and the verdict was unanimous great evening with lovely food.