Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
US$92
Priceline
US$89
Hotels.comUS$92
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 February 2019

It is a good location close to St Pancras/ Kings Cross tube about 300meters and about half mile from Euston. Rooms small, well decorated and clean. Had a room overlooking the square with balcony. Helpful staff. Ideal for a city break. Would stay there again.

Room tip: Inquire about a Juliette balcony overlooking the square.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2019

Rooms size is very small and there is no lift.
There wouldn't be any room service.
Good hotel if you just wanna book a room for sleeping and rest of the time you just have to roam in the city anyway. You can leave your luggage at reception during checkout.

Room tip: No lift so go for lower floors
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2019

Service is great and friendly, but the room is really small. Bathroom is so tiny you have difficulty turning around when inside. There was mold in the shower, because it has weak ventilation and humidity is big. When we arrived the room smell like sewer.

Reviewed 19 January 2019 via mobile

I’ve stayed in this hotel 5 times now and it’s really a gem. Close to Kings Cross and the centre of London. The rooms are compact but have everything you need and are very clean and well laid out. The beds are comfortable. The hotel is generally quiet and overlooks a pleasant green square with trees. Most importantly of all, the staff are very helpful. Highly recommend if you are looking for low cost and good quality in central London.

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for three nights in mid December. It is located very close to St Pancras station which is what we needed. The room was small but perfectly laid out and everything appeared to be brand new. Staff were pleasant and very kindly ran after us with our car keys we had left on the bed when we were leaving! I will stay here again when we next visit London as it’s very fairly priced and a nice comfy little hotel. My only criticisms are that the bathroom was very small, I did struggle a bit with using the toilet as there is very little space, but it’s not a deal breaker. I also wouldn’t really recommend the hotel to a lone female traveller as despite other reviews I wouldn’t have felt safe on my own in this area.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple