Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
US$92
Priceline
US$89
Hotels.comUS$92
FindHotelUS$92
eDreamsUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 March 2019 via mobile

Have stayed here several time and am never disappointed.rooms are compact and they have everything that you need for your short break to the capital. Beds are very comfortable and rooms are warm and cosy. Excellent value and the staff are so helpful and polite. See you next time.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank GarethSW
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2019

Dear GarethSW,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at the Angus Hotel. I am glad to read that you had a lovely stay with us and you found the location of the hotel very handy and with good transport links. Thank you once again for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon. Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 18 March 2019

I was looking for a relatively inexpensive place for 2 nights near to the stations to enable an easy and early start. I actually arrived a few hours before check-in time and the staff were completely happy for me to leave my bags there while I went off to explore for a while before check in. My room was at the back of the property on the ground floor which while relatively small was fresh, clean, warm and comfortable. There was a kettle in the room with tea and coffee and free bottled water. The staff at the desk always greated you as you walked past. There is not a lot more to say to be honest, I found nothing that I was unhappy with but happy that I received the level of service and comfort that I expected. Would I return? Yes.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2019

Dear Stu-cj,
Thank you so much for reviewing us after your recent stay with us here at the Angus Hotel. I am delighted to hear that our service met your expectations. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest and it is always great to receive positive comments and I will certainly pass them on to our team, especially thank you commending our staff and cleanliness. Guests' Satisfaction is our achievement, we are truly thrilled to hear that you have had great stay with us. A big Thank you once again for such a wonderful review and your time. I do hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.
Warm Regards,
Igor
Reception

Reviewed 19 February 2019

It is a good location close to St Pancras/ Kings Cross tube about 300meters and about half mile from Euston. Rooms small, well decorated and clean. Had a room overlooking the square with balcony. Helpful staff. Ideal for a city break. Would stay there again.

Room tip: Inquire about a Juliette balcony overlooking the square.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 February 2019

Rooms size is very small and there is no lift.
There wouldn't be any room service.
Good hotel if you just wanna book a room for sleeping and rest of the time you just have to roam in the city anyway. You can leave your luggage at reception during checkout.

Room tip: No lift so go for lower floors
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 February 2019

Service is great and friendly, but the room is really small. Bathroom is so tiny you have difficulty turning around when inside. There was mold in the shower, because it has weak ventilation and humidity is big. When we arrived the room smell like sewer.