Lowest prices for your stay
US$92
US$92
Priceline
US$89
Hotels.comUS$92
FindHotelUS$92
eDreamsUS$92
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 July 2019 via mobile

Stayed one night as we had an early Eurostar train in the morning.

Hotel is very close to Euston and st Pancras International.

Room and bathroom was rather small but was very clean. Had free view TV and tea/coffee making facilities.

Would stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank nordia_p1985
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We were absolutely delighted to learn how much you enjoyed your stay at the Angus Hotel. I am pleased to read your kind words regarding our service and cleaning levels. We appreciate your feedback and hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2019 via mobile

We stayed here as it’s close to the train station and we were getting an early train in the morning. The location was perfect for getting to the station. The room was very clean but so small. I expected small but not this small. Knees hit the sink when I sat on the toilet. There is no where to put your luggage. We were out till late at night then left early the next morning so it was fine for us but I would not be planning on spending any time in the room.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank nictas
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2019

Thank you Nictas for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed our convenient central location and friendly service during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Kind regards

Reviewed 11 June 2019

Our room was tiny. But it was clean and the bed comfortable. For us it was fine because we walked around town the whole time and spent little time in the room. We had an early morning train to Glasgow from Euston and the hotel is in a great location to walk to the station.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hadas F
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2019

Thank you HFriedman for staying with us and for taking the time to share your experience. It is great to hear you enjoyed our convenient central location and friendly service during your stay. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to welcoming you again soon. Kind regards

Reviewed 10 June 2019

From this hotel I have to highlight the location in terms of connection to the underground or train station (really close by); so it made it really easy to get there from Gatwick, Luton,,, to St Pancras; another thing worth mention is the cleanliness of the hotel, everything was really clean and seemed new.
Also staff was nice too. they do have someone 24 hours at the small reception.
Note that they do not have a bar or breakfast on their own.
Small is the word to describe the room which, is fine if you are only visiting the city but the toilet is in my opinion too small.
Price is average for the area.

Room tip: Location close to Station
Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank xIshidax
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2019

Dear xIshidax,
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience at The Angus Hotel. I am glad to see that you had a lovely stay with us and you found the location of the hotel very handy and with good transport links.I am pleased you enjoyed experiencing the newly refurbished room of the hotel and found front team frendly.
Thank you once again for your feedback, it is very much appreciated. We are looking forward to welcoming you soon. Yours Sincerely,

Reviewed 20 May 2019

Stayed 6 nights here recently. A few positives, more negatives, bottom line-the price is very reasonable, but pretty much confirms the saying "you get what you pay for". Besides the low price, cookies and bottled water in the room is nice, better than the pot to heat up water for the provided instant coffee though. The room is clean and quiet too, though VERY small. No room service, no breakfast, no lobby (just a tiny room with plastic chairs), except for a soap dispenser no room ameneties (tissue, phone, lotion, etc) NO place to store things in the room (no chest of drawers, VERY tiny shelf space, no night stand by beds. VERY tiny bathroom. I was able to sit on the toilet and lean over the sink to brush my teeth while looking in the mirror over the sink all at the same time, as well as lay on the bed and shut the window with my foot. These rooms supposedly can accomodate 2 people, I stayed alone in the room and could not imagine what it would be like with 2 people and their belongings with no place to put everything, not even under the bed space available for luggage. Also no elevator, my room was up a narrow winding staircase on the 4th floor. I noticed around the 3rd floor going up, the stairs became uneven and extra care needed to be taken at that point going up (and coming back down too) Location wise, both St. Pancras and King's Cross underground stations are a quick walk away, making travel to other areas very easy. m

1  Thank traveler310Nj
IgorK2762, Reception at Angus Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2019

Dear traveler310Nj, thank you for your review following your recent visit. We were delighted to welcome you! I am pleased that you overall enjoyed your time with us, however I’m sorry to read that not all hotel & room facilities met your expectations. In sipte of this it's a relief to read that you enjoyed our convenient central location and daily cleaning service during your stay. Thank you once again for your constructive feedback, it is highly appreciated.