“Ok but not great”

Neighbourhood: City of London
London, United Kingdom
“Ok but not great”
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Recently had a quick lunch meeting with some clients. Staff friendly with an ok bar food menu. A variety of beers and wines available. Food wise the group went for a couple of pizzas, some calamari and breaded chicken. All were quickly devoured....which tells a story I guess. As for the bar in my opinion it lacked a little bit of atmosphere if I am being honest....and it wasn't empty! Price wise no complaints there. Would I come again? Maybe I suppose but only if I was in the specific area I guess but then again there is so much local competition I would probably choose somewhere else.

Visited October 2013

“Perfect for a relaxed, informal meal with friends!”
Reviewed 17 June 2013

The food is delicious! We had garlic pizza bread, pasta and paella and found portions generous and prices reasonable-especially for the City of London. The bar downstairs was busy so we asked to sit upstairs in the restaurant which was quieter as almost empty being a Tuesday eve but no problems with service as bar staff/waitresses were very friendly and kept checking on us every so often to refil drinks.
I will be back regularly, and hear the pizzas are amazing!

• Visited June 2013