“Fantastic Fish & Chips”

Oh My Cod!
Ranked #14,106 of 23,697 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 27 June 2013

The Lewisham area, as a whole, has very few decent fish & chip shops; but how pleased am I to find one just opened on my own street!

Clean, bright and with extremely friendly staff, Oh My Cod! is a truly welcome addition to Catford's repertoire of, mostly, very ordinary fast food restaurants.

I bought a small portion of cod and chips for an extremely reasonable £4.90. The cod was fat, fresh, flaky, covered in delicious light, crispy batter, and anything but small. Whilst the massive portion of freshly made, proper, chunky, chippy chips were sublime.

Basically, perfect fish & chips, at a great price and served with a smile - what more could you ask for. Well, how about you can phone ahead, so you don't have to wait... Now that is a perfect plate of fish.

2  Thank hgrieve