“Great Massage” 5 of 5 bubbles

Owner description: Salon Thai Massage
New York City, New York
“Great Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

Fantastic massage suited to my needs; I like strong but when I have asked for soft or medium, it was excellent. Nisa is a great masseuse, very sensitive to aches and pains and all sorts of needs.Every massage I have had with the other girls has been excellent also.
What I like as well is they are nice people; not pushy, receptive to the customer's needs and always making sure that the customer walks away satisfied. The rooms are spacious and warm; they have a shower room. definitely worth trying.
Michael

Visited December 2013
4 Thank michael m

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best massage therapy in Central London”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 February 2014

Most therapists charge a lot of money but here it's not only good value for money but therapist provides massage based on particular issue. I would definitely recommend anyone to try here for both deep tissue and relaxing massage.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Kumarp14
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent deep tissue massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I have been coming here for over 3 years and I've yet to find a better quality massage in London. As someone who plays sport regularly, I'm often in need of a deep tissue massage, and I've never been disappointed by them. It is always clean, it smells good and everyone is friendly. However, I'm far more concerned by the quality of the massage and for this reason alone, they are worth trying. Compared to many other establishments across London, they are great value for money too.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Jon K
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

I am going to start going here regularly such a great massage. My deep tissue massage was excellent, My therapist is very know leg and was using different type of the massage depending of what is needed. I would recommend this place to all in need of the massage.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Pam E
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Professional Massage Best Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Come here twice a month overall a great experience. An excellent massage haven't had a bad one yet and staff were very friendly. Good value for money. I like a very hard deep tissue massage and this is one of the few place I have fould.

Visited December 2013