“Great service!”
Review of Nisa Thai Massage

Nisa Thai Massage
Ranked #31 of 614 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: For ultimate relaxation and a healthier you, we can help. The specialist massage therapists at Nisa are committed to your comfort and satisfaction. We look forward to welcoming you to our tranquil oasis of calm, an escape from the stresses and strains of everyday life.
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I have been using Nisa Thai Massage for over 2 years. They provide an excellent service which very both professional and friendly. I suffer a lot from back pain, mainly due to stress, and after a 1/2 hour session most of my ailments are completely resolved! I cannot recommend them highly enough.

4  Thank maebell

Reviewed 18 February 2014

Went here for a couples massage as a special treat on Valentine's Day. It was a reasonable price (cheaper than other places), yet one of the best massages I've had. You walk down to the salon which is underneath a hair salon, and it is very relaxing. Would recommend the place, and would definitely return myself. In fact, I've booked a massage next week as a present for my friend's 30th!

5  Thank Zed1183
Reviewed 16 February 2014

I highly recommend Nisa Thai massage. From the moment you walk downstairs, you feel the serene and calming atmosphere. It is beautifully decorated and very clean. The massage was fabulous, I would come back every day if I could!

5  Thank Chapalla
Reviewed 4 February 2014

Fantastic massage suited to my needs; I like strong but when I have asked for soft or medium, it was excellent. Nisa is a great masseuse, very sensitive to aches and pains and all sorts of needs.Every massage I have had with the other girls has been excellent also.
What I like as well is they are nice people; not pushy, receptive to the customer's needs and always making sure that the customer walks away satisfied. The rooms are spacious and warm; they have a shower room. definitely worth trying.
Michael

4  Thank michael m
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Most therapists charge a lot of money but here it's not only good value for money but therapist provides massage based on particular issue. I would definitely recommend anyone to try here for both deep tissue and relaxing massage.

4  Thank Kumarp14