“Finest Comedy Club in London - see the winners of Fringe and future BBC Stars - every weekend!”

The Boat Show Comedy Club
Ranked #16 of 380 Concerts & Shows in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: London's finest floating comedy club is now in it's 17th year afloat on The Thames. Following a major refurbishment of its orginal venue, The Tattershall Castle The Boat Show returns, alongside its second Saturday show on R.S Hispaniola. The club has a very strong regular crowd and is renowned for famous acts coming down to do secret gigs in an intimate venue. All tickets include entry to PopWorld nightclub on the Tattershall Castle til late, playing the best in Disco, Cheese and Pop so you can dance the night away. "Guaranteed to book the best"- Sunday Times A Time Out Top 10 London Comedy Club
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Having lived and worked in London for a few years, I was always looking for a great event to take visiting friends or clients to in London. Dinner and drinks is nice - but where can you find a good pub-style meal, drinks and a stunning view of the London skyline - with world-class comedy - at a price that will surprise and please? The Boat Show!

Good solid pub food - I love the Lamb Shank - with 8-10 draft beers - and lots more bottled - plus the normal selection of cocktails - all while floating on the Thames near the London Eye - Tube Stop - Embankment.

The show gets started about 8pm - and runs to 11pm or so - with three breaks for bathroom and drinks - and then the place is converted into a dance floor for fun into the wee hours.

The team does a super job of finding great talent - often folks you will see later on the BBC or in Las Vegas or New York as a headliner.

Stars like Terry Alderton - one of my favorites of all time - are par for the course - see more on the their site at http://www.boatshowcomedy.co.uk/gallery-testimonials/

Love it - always my favorite friday in the lovely city of London!

1  Thank MobileGadgetGeek
in 11 reviews
"embankment"
"material"

Reviewed 5 October 2013

All 3 acts we say were great, very funny and witty. Then there was a cheesy disco afterwards! I would recommend this comedy club to anyone.

Reviewed 3 October 2013

My husband and I were visiting London for the weekend and are so pleased we bought tickets to the Boat Show. The first two comedians were hilarious and the MC was also very good. The third act was a magician when we'd probably have preferred another comedian, but otherwise we had a brilliant night. I'll definitely recommend it to my friends - and try to get tickets again if we're back in London.

Reviewed 1 September 2013

We had a pretty good line up: Justin Moorhouse, Adam Bloom, Tiffany Stevenson, Chris McCausland.
I would have given full marks, but for two things. 1) The compere, not very good; and 2) the airconditioning was not working.
That said, I'd definitely go back.