“brilliant night out!”

The Boat Show Comedy Club
Ranked #19 of 1,288 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: London's finest floating comedy club is now in it's 17th year afloat on The Thames. Following a major refurbishment of its orginal venue, The Tattershall Castle The Boat Show returns, alongside its second Saturday show on R.S Hispaniola. The club has a very strong regular crowd and is renowned for famous acts coming down to do secret gigs in an intimate venue. All tickets include entry to PopWorld nightclub on the Tattershall Castle til late, playing the best in Disco, Cheese and Pop so you can dance the night away. "Guaranteed to book the best"- Sunday Times A Time Out Top 10 London Comedy Club
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed 19 February 2014

I haven't laughed so much in a long time. Would highly recommend this night. At a ticket price of only £14, & the drinks were not extortionate either. All of the comedians were funny. Will definitely do this again.

1  Thank Nicola C

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Booked the comedy boat show 2 years ago for my 50th birthday. Myself and 6 of my friends travelled down from Scotland for a London weekend. We booked the boat show not knowing what to expect. It was fantastic. We had the best night ever. We were seated in a booth type seat near the stage. I was brought a glass of sparkling wine to help celebrate my birthday. The comedy was super, although if you are easily offended live comedy may not be for you. We stayed on for the nightclub and danced all night. There was enough of a mix of music to work for us "oldies" although it did get much more up to date later. We left after 1am and it was quite young by then. We have just booked another London weekend and the one thing we were sure we wanted to do was the comedy boat show - which I have just booked for Friday 21st March. Yay!!

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

I have been here a few times now, and although it doesnt look like much (like most comedy clubs) from the outside, they have done a good job of making the club look nice and be comfortable to watch the show. I had half price tickets to go last night and often in comedy clubd half price means half as good with cheaper acts, but this was far from it! I think this was the best night so far with noise next door the finishing act actually being probably the best comedy act I have ever seen, masters of improvisation they were hilarious. If your thinking of going, go, its in a great easy to reach location and the staff and acts are always great!

Reviewed 10 November 2013

That may sound pompous but we actually didn't expect too much from this as tickets we thought very reasonable but we had a blast. Comics were good, atmosphere good, drinks bit pricey but its London and nightclub too, what can you want for £13.50. Good night out had by all.

Reviewed 22 October 2013

What an excellent night of comedy! We had no idea when we booked that we would have such an outstanding array of Comedians. First up was Lee Hurst, he was great, then Maff Brown and he was even better. I can't decide whether I enjoyed Maff Brown or Craig Murray the most. Craig Murray was MC for the evening and he was brilliant - so good we've just booked another venue to see him again!

The venue is very well organised, drinks a bit pricey but all in all a great night.

CK P, Manager at The Boat Show Comedy Club, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Thanks very much FirstTrotters! Glad you had a lovely evening, hopefully we'll see you again soon x