Stayed here for 4 nights over Christmas. The hotel itself was quiet Christmas eve and Boxing day then got quite busy after that. The staff are very friendly and polite. We had a good deal through Gala Hotel rooms on a bed and breakfast rate. The standard bedroom was a very good size with good storage, comfy beds, plenty of mirrors. The only negative would be that the the water from the basin tap ran only hot, not cold. Good wide corridors, quick lifts, pleasant lounge area, nice bar, good quality breakfast. Our trip was purely for shopping and spending Christmas and Boxing day in central London, and the location of this hotel was spot on. Very easy access to most areas, 45 mins to Hyde Park, 20 mins to the Strand, 5 minutes to Picadilly Circus and China town, 1 minute to Regent Street, 2 seconds to Carnaby Street. Would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courthouse hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel ideally located in bustling Central London. Our hotel is situated where stylish Mayfair, fashionable Soho and the West End meet and is within walking distance of London's finest shopping streets, tourist attractions and theatreland. A stone's throw away from the famous Liberty London department store, this contemporary design hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features but with a modern twist. With 116 spacious bedrooms & suites, a trendy cocktail bar, award winning restaurants, gorgeous spa, fitness centre and divine roof terrace, Courthouse Hotel is renowned for intuitive service and comprehensive facilities. Our West End restaurants and bar offer an English buffet breakfast, lunch in our brasserie, a dining experience in Silk which draws on historical references and cocktails created by our Mixologist in the bar. In the summer, exclusively book and enjoy a private BBQ on our roof terrace with views of the London skyline. To complete the full experience, Sanook Spa has all the facilities to help you relax, revitalize and refresh after a busy shopping trip or high-powered meeting. Courthouse Hotel offers a variety of meeting and party rooms for both social & business events. Make your special occasion truly unforgettable at the unique Courthouse Hotel London, where style meets sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse