The hotel is very well located, right opposite Carnaby Street and just over the road from Liberty's. The majority of the reception staff and concierges were lovely but I had a lot of trouble understanding one of the receptionist's foreign accent. Even when I rang down I couldn't understand what he was saying. The colour scheme of the large reception area was a bit jumbled but that is just personal taste. My aunt and I shared a twin bedded room which was of a good size and very clean but she was just a little disappointed that there was no walk in shower and that she had to try and step over the bath edge to use it and with 2 replacement hips this was not easy. The breakfast was adequate and the staff were charming. My main gripe about this hotel is that there was no free wifi in the rooms so if you didn't want to pay you had to sit in the reception area. This is by no means a cheap hotel so why are guests expected to pay extra ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courthouse hotel is a 5 star luxury hotel ideally located in bustling Central London. Our hotel is situated where stylish Mayfair, fashionable Soho and the West End meet and is within walking distance of London's finest shopping streets, tourist attractions and theatreland. A stone's throw away from the famous Liberty London department store, this contemporary design hotel is situated in an old Grade II Listed Magistrates Court, retaining much of its original historical features but with a modern twist. With 116 spacious bedrooms & suites, a trendy cocktail bar, award winning restaurants, gorgeous spa, fitness centre and divine roof terrace, Courthouse Hotel is renowned for intuitive service and comprehensive facilities. Our West End restaurants and bar offer an English buffet breakfast, lunch in our brasserie, a dining experience in Silk which draws on historical references and cocktails created by our Mixologist in the bar. In the summer, exclusively book and enjoy a private BBQ on our roof terrace with views of the London skyline. To complete the full experience, Sanook Spa has all the facilities to help you relax, revitalize and refresh after a busy shopping trip or high-powered meeting. Courthouse Hotel offers a variety of meeting and party rooms for both social & business events. Make your special occasion truly unforgettable at the unique Courthouse Hotel London, where style meets sophistication. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courthouse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courthouse Doubletree By Hilton Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel London
- Doubletree Hotel Courthouse