“Helpful staff - great burger”
Review of Five Guys

Five Guys
Ranked #858 of 22,692 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Cranfield, United Kingdom
“Helpful staff - great burger”
Reviewed 20 August 2014

First time in a Five Guys and staff were very helpful explaining how you select your burger.

Was ideal for my youngest as he loves cheeseburgers but doesn't like anything else in them so the Five Guys burger was perfect.

I would perhaps like mine a little juicier - was no pink in there, but overall a great experience, and the choice of soda's and unlimited refills is a nice touch.

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
“Just like the US (but more expensive)”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Having visited a US Five Guys I was anxious to visit a London branch.
The look 'n feel is identical to the US venues.

It was crowded and noisy but I guess that that's due to the time of the day. Not a negative point per se.

The burgers are VERY TASTY! They offer a limited menu but you can ad as much toppings as you like. These burgers are REAL burgers, probably the best in London for this type of burger.

Service was also VERY fast given the insane queue.

“I love their fries ”
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

I love this place from my experience in its Chicago branches, I'm not sure if I had the same experience here although I went to this particular branch twice during my 10 days trip! the burger is not the same,,,, but anyway, I still recommend it !!

campiglia marittima
“The Worst Hamburger”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

I never had an Hamburger like that... it was dry and without any taste.. just the fries were excellent... but i was expecting something different and maybe better!

1 Thank pucci87
“Premium fast food.”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

If you, like me, has matured to a point where the Big Mac has lost it's charm or the whopper tastes dry and floury, then you'll enjoy Five Guys.

I've been to the Angel branch a number of times and went to Kingston last night. Canteen style layout with a diner-lite appearance, with lots of self-congratulating reviews on the wall.

You build your own burger and unlike some other places extras do not cost extra. I order the cheeseburger (£8) with extra jalapeños, peppers, hot sauce and mayo. There grilled onions and lettuce if you like too.

The chips are best with the Cajun spice on them and five guys' secret speciality is bag chips so I'd advise you to go small as there will be another portion in the bag.

I'm not one of these burger prunes who hunt out the perfect burger, a burger is a burger. With that being said this beats all the fast food old boys hands down, as well as holding it's own against one of these poseur burger joints (think shake shack).

If I want a decent burger and chips for lunch or dinner on the fly I'll always go to five guys.

Bound for the reload.