“LOVE this place!”

Lost & Found Bar
Ranked #9,070 of 27,213 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British, Cafe
Reviewed 8 June 2017

I booked the downstairs room for my sister's hen party as she is a massive karaoke fan. From the initial enquiry to the date we booked the staff were excellent and couldn't have been more helpful, Katrina even decorated the room for me after I posted everything to her. We arrived just before happy hour was due to finish and the bar staff made sure we were all served before the cut off point. Throughout the evening they helped us with everything we needed, made us welcome and made the evening a massive success. The bar had a great atmosphere, the cocktails were incredible (as were the cocktail pouring skills!) and all of the girls commented on what an excellent venue and evening it had been. We want to go back despite not living anywhere near London! Thank you to Kat, Ricky and Chris for everything you did, I cannot recommend this place enough!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

My friend and mysefl bumped into this bar by accident. As we have this app (Drinki), that show you the bars around you to get a free drink. So we went here to get a free Mojito, to be honest I thought the drinks they are not gonna be nice. To my surprise the Mojito was amazing, bar it was full of people. They have a seating downstairs with Karaoke. We meant to go there just for one drink but the atmosphere was so nice we stay much longer. The waitress suggested us the innocent cocktail made by himself and we love it.
Really nice place to have a few drinks.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 7 December 2016

I met two girlfriends here for a couple of drinks one Thursday evening. They have 2 for 1 cocktails every night from 5 - 9. We tried the Nuns Pleasure and the Dew Drop, both of which are fantastic. The two members of staff were both lovely welcoming. We will definitely be going back again!

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed 3 October 2016

This bar is awesome. Have been a few times and every time it's great fun. Cocktails are yummy and happy hour till 9pm. Never have to wait long for your drinks and the staff are amazing, so friendly. Never seen any trouble, everyone always looks like they are having a great time. A must visit if you are in Balham. Love it!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed 27 August 2016

i love the 2x1, very nice coctails, specially Lychee and Watermelon martini. Friendly staff. Original decoration, lot of things on the walls make this place different. Good offers and prices

Date of visit: August 2016