“I did this tour yesterday”

Eating London Tours
Book In Advance
More Info
US$88.77*
and up
London East End Food Tour
Ranked #5 of 177 Food & Drink in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Eating London Food Tours offers people a real taste of London taking you way off-the-beaten-path to savour some of the city's best food in a neighbourhood where culture, history, and cuisine all collide. Our small group walking tours will leave you with an unforgettable memory of one of the world's greatest cities!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Wellington, New Zealand
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“I did this tour yesterday”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

and it was fantastic. Our guide, Emily, was entertaining and endearing, the foodie stops were varied and the food top notch. The added bonus of cultural history of the East End made the tour one that I need to repeat, taking my husband next time. You don't walk very far and we had an 81 yr old on our tour who managed very well. The directions for how to get to the meeting point were easy to follow. Well done Eating London!

• Korean first
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

our tour guide was Emily who has found her niche.She remembered all 12 names and chatted happily to everyone in the group.Her enthusiasm and infectious smile caused our small group to have a fun filled few hours discovering the buzzing sights of east end of london.we stopped frequently to sample various dishes from the locality which delighted us all and made me want to return for more another day.I took my son who was celebrating his 21st birthday on this a mystery tour for him. we would not hesitate to recommend this adventure unless you are a vegetarian.

Sao Paulo, SP
123 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“The best food tour ever!”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I didn't know exactly what to expect, since this was my first "foodie" tour - believe me when I say: I'm amazed!
Emily was one of our guides - she is a super sweet girl! It was raining a bit the day that I chose to take the tour, so I was a bit annoyed by that - Emily noticed it right away and after that she made sure I was having fun and was happy the whole tour.
Now about the food... OMG! I don't even know how to start describing the amazing dishes we get to try during the tour. The only thing I'll say for sure: my favorite ones were the bacon buttie (English accent here!) and the cheeses. I even went back to the cheese store as soon as we finished our tour to buy some!

Visited May 2014
Sebring, Florida
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great adventure”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food was excellent, the guide Hannah was knowledgeable about food and history of London's East End, and the pace was perfect. It was a great way to spend a half day in London.

Gainesville, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“The highlight of our visit..........”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Emily was our guide and she did a great job. I didn't listen when told not to eat breakfast and to wear lose clothes. Everything was just as she described and she kept us informed as we walked thru the streets from one shop to another. The favorites for most in our group was the bacon sandwich, bread and butter pudding and the salted caramel chocolate tart. We had a bagel with a thick slab of beef that was so tender as well as award winning fish and chips. I'd was still looking for another bacon sandwich our last few days in London though I'm sure the one's we enjoyed were the best in the city. Hard to believe something so simple as British bacon between slices of fresh baked and toasted bread could be so perfect.

Visited May 2014