“A great lunch, so near the station”
Review of Black and Blue

Black and Blue
Reserve with OpenTable
Black and Blue is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,899 of 24,264 Restaurants in London
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Had a great lunch here, Didn't want to walk too far from the station as not sure about the weather,
Service was good, food was excellent. I must admit it was not busy as early on a Saturday lunchtime. A large party (10 people) came in and they were served.
It is wrong to automatically add the service charge. but saying that the service was very good.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Dropped in on the off chance on a busy Saturday night an were treated well by young waitresses with very little English. Watch out for the prices, 12% added on the bill I suppose for this mysterious service charge. We were seated upstairs at drinks tables which were not suitable for dining but needs must. Drinks were pricey and don't have cocktails, they were full of ice. So not a good start but the food changed the visit round. The olives, apparently, were the best my compatriots had had for ages, and the vegetarian dip starter was excellent. Our main courses were good quality steaks , salmon and vegetarian dishes served with a selection of vegetables and good salads. We didn't stay for sweets or coffees but were well satisfied with what we had consumed. Well worth trying and although a little pricey I was well satisfied with the quality of the food and the cooking.

Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

The food here was gross and extremely expensive. The table next to us wanted to know what the steak taste like so I gave him some of mine. He also agreed it was gross. We did complain but was still made to pay service charge. There are far better steak places to eat in london such as Gachoes.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

Booked as a convenient meeting place, expectations were high due to pricing and location.

Food was good, solid but for the price a little overcharged. Service was on the friendly side of average but not good enough for a decent tip.

Overall just a feeling the staff had done this a million times before and just going through the motions which is ok but not at premier prices.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Waitress was rude and pushy matre d tried to make up for her , but even when she brought the bill she jus dropped it on the table !
Chairs not comfy nobody offered to place our coats, had a bouncer on the door and a singer n pianist that meant you could not have a conversation I was told on other nights they have a DJ much as I love a good DJ I will go to a club when I want that
Lack of ambiance nice steak overall poor

1  Thank sparxta