“RATS”

London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“RATS”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Went to see Mrs Browns Boys on Sat 27th with pre books tickets went to screen no.2 early sat for chatting then... HUGE RATS running around in screen 2 left disgusted they serve open food there ..scary ...kids go there...

Visited June 2014
1 Thank LONDON11London

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Much better than the Vue down the road, but absolutely freezing”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

My one issue with this cinema is that it's far too cold inside. If you go and see a very popular film in a big screen, it's usually okay. I don't know if this is because they bother to put the heating on then or if it's just the number of bodies keeping the room warm. If there're just a few people though or if it's a small screen, then it's always freezing. At first, I thought it was the air con that was on too high, but now I think it's more a lack of heating, which makes sense as I guess they're trying to economise in quieter screenings. It's rare I can take my coat off. In fact, my friend and I who go there regularly bring extra layers especially. On the plus side, the condition of the seating and the cinema in general is much better than that of the Vue down the road. The selection of films is much better too. Whilst the Vue just shows the main blockbusters, you get some good independent/foreign films at the Cineworld. I rarely go to the Vue as a result. I only ever go on a Tuesday, which is cheaper, so it's affordable.

Visited January 2014
London, England, United Kingdom
46 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“10 screens good choice”
Reviewed 21 January 2014

cineworld wood green is situated in the shopping centre . you can book in advance if you want or just turn up on time . it has 10 screens but probably 15 films are being shown at any one time . also show things from theatres and ballet . has a car park and good links to public transport . good seats comfortable with plenty of room .

Visited January 2014
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Not far easy access ”
Reviewed 18 January 2014 via mobile

I'm a regular at this cinema as I have the unlimited card.
The choice are usually really good for latest releases and the access is really simple.
Suggestions : move the ice cream parlour to drag more people at the entrance lobby. The ticketing cashier to move instead of the ice cream parlour and convert the arcade room into a waiting room as I don't believe you guys make money of it.