“Lunch menu”

Cuisines: Contemporary, British
Good for: View, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Southwark
Description: Aqua shard is a lively, cosmopolitan restaurant serving innovative contemporary British cuisine. At breakfast, lunch, weekend brunch, afternoon tea or dinner, guests can enjoy spectacular views from Level 31 of The Shard. Only the best British and Irish produce is used including many ingredients sourced from nearby Borough Market, and elegant presentation makes every meal at aqua shard feel like a special occasion. The bar at aqua shard is London's ultimate destination bar, boasting unrivalled views of the capital from its spectacular three-storey atrium. Beautifully crafted cocktails made with premium spirits, as well as a thoughtfully chosen wine list by the glass or bottle, are available all day from 12 until late.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We brought our cousin for lunch at the Shard and honestly was delicious lovely view nice sunny day and the service was excellent

1  Thank EBK_12
Write a ReviewReviews (13,943)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was treated to lunch here for my birthday. The restaurant has stunning views but the service was very slow, at least for our table, we saw people come and go as we waited. Some of our food was good but the seafood dish that we ordered came frothy (it was not described in the menu as such)it also came complete with mussels which I hate. I would not have had this had it been advertised correctly. When I brought it to the attention of the waitress she just said she would bring it to the attention of the chef. We were offered coffees because of our long wait but declined as we had wasted enough time. I would probably return but be more careful of what I chose on the menu.....make sure you have plenty of time to spare too!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had a dinner with friends at this place, all ordered food and wine. When the supplement dish was brought, we ordered potatoes, we noticed something inside the potatoe....we thought that it was stuffed with something and ate it. But it did not taste good, the lightning is not bright at the rest. so we couldnt see what it was at first. When we used a light, and saw what it was, the evening was spoiled. There was some mold inside. The only thing the waiter could say is that it happens to these kind of potatoes. That did not cheer us up at all. The view from the rest. is good, so probably I would return just to drink drinks at the bar not eat food.

1  Thank Zhan_el86
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had the brunch set menue .. £48 for 3 course..

Harbour lobster benedict was excellent.

Unfortunately the beef sirloin was cold .
This was heated but all the accompanying sauce ( in a separate pot ) was poured over it.. so i found it unpleasant.

White chocolate and lime cheesecake was good.

Choice of 2 bottled beers , about £6.50 each.. tried both .. decent..

Had cocktails after..

Was a great experience, the building is impressive, wc facilities interesting , seating area starting to look tired now,

Service was not good on the day of our meal , we had to ask several times on occasions for drinks etc ..

Overall very happy i have had the experience but disappointed with the service and my main..

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Absolutely loved it , the whole experience was fun right from the start & the food was lovely , I would recommend this for a special occasion or just for fun. Luckily we had nice weather which really helped. The choice on the menu was good & the food of a nice quality . I would go back without hesitation