“Highly recommend”
Review of Panino Giusto

Panino Giusto
Reserve with OpenTable
Panino Giusto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,861 of 24,420 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: City of London
Reviewed 17 December 2013

Excellent food, drink and service. Love their breakfast and lunches! True Italian feel to their service with first class authentic food.

1  Thank Jonesy_Chelmsford

Reviewed 1 November 2013

I am Italian, and had a panino today for lunch. The filling ingredients were nice, but please don't use packaged panini bread that doesn't taste anywhere near PANINO GIUSTO's bread in Italy. When I am paying £6 for a panini I would appreciate some REAL bread (ciabatta or similar); I hope you will be able to find a local bakery that can provide you with fresh, nice bread, as I REALLY WANT TO COME BACK as I am a big fan of yours in Italy.

2  Thank pezzodipizza
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I knew the chain since a while and since I moved to London I've always dreamed to see one branch here.
Well, the dream came true on April 2013. I made my first visit on July and since then I go there 2-3 times a week.
The food is excellent, I tried almost every panino, some cold dishes and the veal escalope (or "cotoletta" as we call it in Milan). Absolutely terrific! The veal escalope the best one I ever had in London!
The quality of the ingredients is extraordinary, and the prices very low for a city restaurant.
An absolute must for whom wants to eat well and discover what Italians really mean when they speak about panini!

1  Thank AlbertoMC2013
Reviewed 9 October 2013

Visited this place a few times since it opened. Seating upstairs is nicer if you can get a table. The sandwiches and salads are delicious. Ideal for a business lunch or to catch up with friends

Reviewed 17 July 2013

I have been here a few times with clients and friends and I have to say that it is such a lovely little place.

Great beer, wonderful cold meats and superb paninis. Great value too.

The staff are attentive and efficient and the atmoshere is wonderful.

I would certainly recommend.