“Excellent yoga studio + beauty treatments”
Review of Embody Wellness

Embody Wellness
Ranked #131 of 337 Spas & Wellness in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Located in the prestigious St George Wharf development in Vauxhall SW8, Embody Wellness is South London’s premier centre for health and wellbeing. By offering a wide choice of studio activities, treatments and events, we work with you to help achieve and maintain a healthy and balanced lifestyle. So whether it's for improved fitness and flexibility, a rejuvenating or healing therapy, or simply a pampering beauty treatment we look forward to welcoming you to our centre.We’re confident you’ll love our extensive timetable of yoga and Pilates classes, thoughtfully-equipped studio and friendly instructors. And if you’re looking for a more personalised experience, our one-on-one sessions allow you to achieve your goals under the close supervision of industry professionals.
london
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent yoga studio + beauty treatments”
Reviewed 16 February 2014

This is one of the most lovely yoga studios I've been to in London - and I've been to several!
The staff are super friendly, helpful, and professional, and the studio itself impeccably clean, spacious and beautifully decorated. It has a very relaxing feel to it. The reception area is very large - complete with comfortable couches and an excellent selection of interesting yoga/health magazines - perfect for relaxing before or after class. There's even complimentary herbal tea!
In addition to attending yoga classes (the hatha class on Sunday mornings with Gunveer was my favourite) I also had an indian head massage which was probably the best massage I've ever had. It was wonderful.
The studio offers discounted introductory offers and also discounts on beauty therapies for first timers.
Note the location is also excellent, just 2 mins walk from Vauxhall station.
I'd highly recommend this studio - it's the thing I miss most about Vauxhall now that I've moved over the other side of town!

Visited November 2013

“Nice wellness in London!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

My pregnant girlfriend and myself got a massage as a present.
We did not know what to expect, but how positively surprised we were!
Excellent massages, and very friendly staff make this wellness the perfect way to relax!
We can't judge the prices as we honestly don't know them... but the service was excellent!

Visited September 2013
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Pilates, Yoga, massage - they have it all!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Staying in London near Vauxhall this summer and found Embody. Wasn't open the last time we were here. Super friendly and helpful staff - beautiful lightfilled, airy space at St George Wharf. I'm a Pilates fan but don't have access to classes in the US town where I moved 5 years ago. Embody is a welcome treat! Despite years of Pilates training, I now consider myself at "beginner" level. I was delighted to see the numbers of mat classes at all levels, offered at great time slots throughout the day. I especially like Mary's classes. They do have a Reformer - but you have to sign up for private lessons. I'm a ways away from Reformer level work at this point. They also offer a variety of yoga classes, not my cup of tea, but I appreciate the breadth of offerings. On top of that, there have other spa services. I LOVE Zoe's therapeutic massage (have an appointment tomorrow in anticipation of the flight back home.) There are a number of reasons to hate leaving London - but leaving Embody is close to the top of my list!

Visited July 2013