“Fabulous”
Review of Pappa Roti - CLOSED

Pappa Roti
“Fabulous”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

I had my first pappa roti bun in Dhaka, and wanted to try one again here in London. I was not disappointed, same great taste, and this cafe offers greater selection of drinks. Fantastic buns, great toppings and flavours. I would recommend having it freshly baked, eat in, but even as take away they taste miles better than anything out there. Little gem!

Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Slow”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Disappointing service. Waited more than half an hour for bun and drink to arrive as only 2 staff working at busy hours. Huge queue building inside the shop which makes for poor atmosphere.

• Visited May 2014
Molde, Norway
“Wow! The buns!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

A bit on the pricey side (normal for London I suppose) and the coffee and hot chocolate was ok, I just dropped by on my way back from the hotel...but the bun was one if the most incredible things I've ever tried! Crispy, soft, buttery, and perfect! The definition of NOM! Worth a trip on the tube just to try it

middlesex
“Almost opposite Bayswater tube”
Reviewed 23 January 2014

I picked this up from a food - blogger, the name not giving too much away !
All they do is this "bun " and tea and coffee.
They are famous for ' karnak ' tea, which l would love to try, but their coffee is so excellent , taking the trouble to go there, that's what l want .
The " bun" is pre-cooked, and ready at the back to drizzle with one of four toppings, and quickly heated.
It looks like half an old fashioned Easter Egg, buttery light sponge, with a crisp outside, which is then flavoured.
Totally unique !

• Visited January 2014
Livermore, California
“What is in those BUNS????”
Reviewed 5 September 2013 via mobile

I have no idea what the secret ingredient is that makes the sweet buns so tasty, but it drew me in every morning before I journeyed out into the city for my daily adventure. The staff was friendly and delighted to talk about the Malaysian treat that they made fresh, day and night, for patrons looking for a tasty quick treat eaten out of a bag, or a gooey dessert that finished off a meal. One bun with coffee in the morning or their tea was all I needed every day! We bought four of them to take with us when we left for France as a reminder of our time in London. Simply delish!!!

• Visited August 2013