“A must-see experience for tourists and locals!”

Shoreditch Street Art Tours
Ranked #8 of 836 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the visual delights of Shoreditch’s amazing colourful street art on a guided tour of Shoreditch London. The culture, art and techniques of world class local and visiting international street artists will be laid before you by your expert guide who specialises in Street Art. Bring a camera, for your guide is a world renowned street art photographer who will suggest stunning shots.
Reviewed 26 September 2014

I knew nothing about street art But trusted the very high recommendations from trip advisor. Had it not been for Dave's deep insider understanding of the street art culture, motivations and techniques, it's would have been just another dry, rote tour. We saw one tour like that pass by and it was clear that Dave is why you take his tour. He helped me understand the motivations for the artist's expression and methods. Street art is "by everyone, for everyone". Dave also explains how the community's acceptance allows a completely new evolution and sophistication. It is also ephemeral since it can be the one day and covers up the next. We saw a 25' price that wasn't there the week before which shows how this art form is constantly evolving and precious. I understand and appreciate all art in a completely new way and I know what to look for as I visit new cities. I took over 100 photos on his 3 hour tour!! That's more than I took at Buckingham, Westminster and the Tower combined. Dave opened a door to a new way for me to "see" the world around me. Thank you Dave.

1  Thank Madams55
Write a ReviewReviews (1,809)
All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 27 reviews
"four hours"
in 26 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 31 reviews
in 99 reviews
"culture"
in 88 reviews

Reviewed 24 September 2014

This tour was one of the highlights of our London trip this September. It took about 3 hours and we got to see very impressive arts and interessting places. The tourguide Dave knew all about the artists, their work and background. We could not have found a better way to access the area and its unique street art than participating in this tour. We highly recommend it!!!

1  Thank Sim O
Reviewed 23 September 2014

The 3 hours on the tour went by so quickly. The streets became art galleries. Dave was so informative and shared stories and insights - he seems to know a lot of the artists himself. We also bumped into 'Sell Out' the street artist 'live in action'.
This tour has opened my eyes to the streets of London.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in street art...

1  Thank User L
Reviewed 22 September 2014 via mobile

This was an amazing tour! When you are tired of being stuck inside museums and crowded by tons of tourists take a walk with Dave in Shoreditch. I can not speak more highly of Dave. He was so knowledgable about all of the art and artists. In depth explanations of everything we saw. Even ran into a street artist! He makes you appreciate all the hard work the artists do. Actually wish I could have walked around with Dave all afternoon! He even makes sure you don't get run over by oncoming traffic!!

2  Thank Marleenrod