“The Best London Tour ever”

Shoreditch Street Art Tours
Ranked #8 of 836 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the visual delights of Shoreditch’s amazing colourful street art on a guided tour of Shoreditch London. The culture, art and techniques of world class local and visiting international street artists will be laid before you by your expert guide who specialises in Street Art. Bring a camera, for your guide is a world renowned street art photographer who will suggest stunning shots.
Reviewed 2 March 2015 via mobile

I can highly recommend Dave's Street Art Tour as he seems to be so part of the scene that I guess he would be able to talk far longer about the different artists and their techniques than the 3.5 hours which the tour takes. On top of that he is also very witty and humorous so that you don't feel the time - although it was freezing cold. I would also like to thank Dave for giving me the chance to do the second part of the tour on the next day as I have knee problems and was not able to walk 3.5 hours at a time. All in all, I can only advise everyone who is interested in modern art to book this tour. It is definitely one of the best things I have ever done in London.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,808)
All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 27 reviews
"four hours"
in 26 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 31 reviews
in 99 reviews
"culture"
in 88 reviews

Reviewed 28 February 2015

When I think of street art I used to just think Banksy. Well not anymore.
Thanks to the extremely knowledgeable tour guide Dave I have picked up a greater understanding of the world of street art, graffiti and the many different artists involved. It was a joy from beginning to end to be led around the streets of Shoreditch absorbing the street art scene and even lucky enough to see one the artists in action.
It's not just the big wow pieces that you will see, your eyes will be opened to the smaller pieces that you probably would have never seen was it not for Dave to point you in the right direction.
In this ever changing world of art I am looking forward to doing the tour again in the summer

Reviewed 28 February 2015

When my husband revealed my birthday surprise and i saw a man holding a street art tour sign my heart sank. I thought it would be long, boring and pointless since we could just as easily walk and view the art ourselves. I couldnt have been more wrong. The hours sped past as i listened with interest and enjoyed the art. It was a pleasure to relax, be lead through the streets of london, enjoy the sights and learn things about the art and artists that would take many hours in front if a computer to discover for myself- probably reading the guided own reviews :).

I would heartedly reccomend the tour so long as weather permits.

Reviewed 27 February 2015

This was a great tourist event. Our guide Dave, was friendly, fun and very knowledgeable. I would have been happier to spend less time listening and more time moving and looking, but that is only due to my short concentration span!!
Unfortunately it was so cold and we were so uncomfortable that we had to leave before the end. Dave suggested that we pick up with him another time at that location to continue and complete the tour. Very generous.