“So much art!!”

Shoreditch Street Art Tours
Ranked #8 of 836 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the visual delights of Shoreditch’s amazing colourful street art on a guided tour of Shoreditch London. The culture, art and techniques of world class local and visiting international street artists will be laid before you by your expert guide who specialises in Street Art. Bring a camera, for your guide is a world renowned street art photographer who will suggest stunning shots.
Reviewed 4 May 2015

When I booked on this tour, it sounded cool and interesting but I didn't think there would be enough interesting art to keep me or my kids interested for 3 and a half hours, I was very wrong. It is a fascinating area of London, but I quickly realised that most of the time I walk around with my eyes half closed .... so much more to look at when you take your time. The guide was really knowledgeable and paced the talk and the walk perfectly. I was very worried that my 13yr old wouldnt get it and would be bored from the get go - she loved it and even asked questions!! Really worth time!

1  Thank Belinda B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,809)
All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 27 reviews
"four hours"
in 26 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 31 reviews
in 99 reviews
"culture"
in 88 reviews

Reviewed 4 May 2015

This must be the best kept secret in London. As you can see from all reviews this is one of the best tours to see. It's casual, informative and Dave will open up your mind and your heart to some of the most fascinating recent art movement on the streets of London. It filled my heart with joy to be able to experience amazing talent and the world of street art. You never know what's around the next corner, or above your head. I enjoyed it so much I walked the streets for another couple of hours after the tour, I ended up with two flat batteries from my camera. I am sure this will be the highlight of my holiday.

1  Thank molly1164
Reviewed 4 May 2015

A wonderfully vibrant tour opening my eyes to a whole new world. Dave was incredibly knowledgable and had a real passion for the art. Amazing talents seen, and has made me intrigued to discover more. Money well spent, great to do something different and away from the traditional tours. Thanks so much Dave, really enjoyed your tour!

1  Thank Iona B
Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

I did not know anything about street art and I loved the tour, 3h30 actually seemed quite short! I loved the fact each tour is kind of unique, we wanted to show a tag to friends the next day and it was already gone!

See more reviews
Reviewed 1 May 2015

I was in London for a couple of days, knowing the city pretty well, I wanted to see something I haven't seen so far. The Shoreditch Street Art tour Dave led was much more than expected. Plenty of information on the street art history, interesting facts about street artists, great spots with street art.
It was a pretty cold morning; half way through we made a coffee break to warm up. Enjoyable morning I wouldn't mind to repeat and I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: April 2015