Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Virtual Tour : SHOREDITCH STREET ART TOURS

Having been advised in 2019 by friends that when next in London to be sure and include in my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Woodgrove6
Banksy - The London Chronicle

An amazing insight into Street Art, Graffiti Culture and the works of Banksy. The presentation was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
leiolaj
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$23.84
from US$53.40
from US$41.69
from US$20.88
2,074 results
All reviews his passion great tour dave's tour his knowledge london street brick lane eye opening four hours highly recommend this tour knowledgeable guide hour tour private tour walking tour graffiti banksy techniques insight
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

This is really a great tour - I often walk through Shoreditch so wasn't sure how much there is to see but it really has opened my eyes to all of the street art/graffiti and stickers there are around the area - if anything this tour teaches you to be more observant! Following the tour I found myself looking around everywhere to see what I could spot. Learned a lot on this and our tour guide Dave was great and very knowledgeable. I will see Shoreditch in a different light from now on! Recommended for a Sunday to have a stroll around. The tour lasts about 3.5 hours with a break. You will see some original Banksy work too.

1  Thank allsortsofskies
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Great Street Art Murals, amazing guide, happy walking,... What else? " Shoreditch Street Art Tours " is for sure a MUST DO when visiting London! Thanks again Dave! You made my day!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We had a great tour with Dave who was very knowledgable and enthusiastic about the street art and pointed out a range of street art from murals to small sculptures in places you would normally miss. We got a great sense of the history and culture of this type of art and would recommend the tour to anybody interested in seeing a unique part of London.

Reviewed 10 December 2016

We had a marvelous morning roaming the streets of Shoreditch accompanied by Dave whose immense knowledge and humor turned our street art tour into an unforgettable experience.
Dave's in depth knowledge of the subject matter ( graffiti, street art), his personal acquaintance with the artists, made the 3 and a half hours, pass like minutes.The low temperatures (3-5) made no difference since we got carried away with Dave'd passion and enthusiasm.

We ourselves will have another tour next time we visit London since there is a process of continuous change.
Highly recommended.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed 9 December 2016

My finace & I had ulterior motives for booking on the Shoreditch street art tour - we wanted to find great street art to use as a backdrop for some of our engagement photographs. We found what we were looking for & so much more in Dave's tour. He is a true expert when it comes to London Street Art & the artists who create the work. We came away enlightened and spent the following week with beady eyes spotting other works in different parts of London.
The weather on the day of our tour was bright & clear but very cold. Dave made sure to include a 20minute stop midway through the tour in a nice warm cafe where we could warm up & refresh. I'd highly recommend the tour, even if, like me, you sometimes think street art is a bit untidy or ugly, I think this tour could well change your mind.