“A sixth form school Art Trip with a difference”

Shoreditch Street Art Tours
Ranked #8 of 836 Tours in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the visual delights of Shoreditch’s amazing colourful street art on a guided tour of Shoreditch London. The culture, art and techniques of world class local and visiting international street artists will be laid before you by your expert guide who specialises in Street Art. Bring a camera, for your guide is a world renowned street art photographer who will suggest stunning shots.
Reviewed 13 December 2016

I took 22 of my sixth form Art students on the tour last week having gone on the public tour myself the year before. My students absolutely loved the experience. It made such a difference to them to be looking at contemporary art work that was relevant to them and their lives rather than walking around a stuffy Art gallery/museum. Some of my students were Photography students and while they were interested in the art work they also produced fantastic photographs of the area, people and architecture. The tour lasted 2 hours which was just the right amount of time to keep teenagers engaged. Dave was informative and engaging with a wealth of street art knowledge. Both staff and students thoroughly enjoyed listening to him and learnt loads. An email was sent to us by Dave a few hours after the tour finished which gave so much more contextual information and links which the students can follow up on to include in their personal projects. I would definitely recommend to any other schools in or near to London.

Date of experience: November 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (1,808)
All reviews
"knowledgeable guide"
in 27 reviews
"four hours"
in 26 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 31 reviews
in 99 reviews
"culture"
in 88 reviews

Reviewed 12 December 2016 via mobile

This is really a great tour - I often walk through Shoreditch so wasn't sure how much there is to see but it really has opened my eyes to all of the street art/graffiti and stickers there are around the area - if anything this tour teaches you to be more observant! Following the tour I found myself looking around everywhere to see what I could spot. Learned a lot on this and our tour guide Dave was great and very knowledgeable. I will see Shoreditch in a different light from now on! Recommended for a Sunday to have a stroll around. The tour lasts about 3.5 hours with a break. You will see some original Banksy work too.

1  Thank jsthomas011
Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

Great Street Art Murals, amazing guide, happy walking,... What else? " Shoreditch Street Art Tours " is for sure a MUST DO when visiting London! Thanks again Dave! You made my day!

Reviewed 11 December 2016

We had a great tour with Dave who was very knowledgable and enthusiastic about the street art and pointed out a range of street art from murals to small sculptures in places you would normally miss. We got a great sense of the history and culture of this type of art and would recommend the tour to anybody interested in seeing a unique part of London.

See more reviews
Reviewed 10 December 2016

We had a marvelous morning roaming the streets of Shoreditch accompanied by Dave whose immense knowledge and humor turned our street art tour into an unforgettable experience.
Dave's in depth knowledge of the subject matter ( graffiti, street art), his personal acquaintance with the artists, made the 3 and a half hours, pass like minutes.The low temperatures (3-5) made no difference since we got carried away with Dave'd passion and enthusiasm.

We ourselves will have another tour next time we visit London since there is a process of continuous change.
Highly recommended.