Open today: 10:00 - 17:00

Book in advance
from
US$24.91
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Shoreditch Street Art Tours
from US$24.91
More Info
2,210 results
All reviews great tour his knowledge brick lane hour tour walking tour banksy graffiti insight culture stories depth expert eye
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 December 2017

Fantastic tour. Exhilarating, inspiring, educational and wonderfully delivered by Dave. I say that as a born and bred Londoner and this was one of the best things I've ever done in my home city.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

3.5 hours flew by on this awesome street art journey with Dave through shoreditch. His immense knowledge and passion shone through and made this an unforgettable experience. We live in London and this made us see our city in a different light. Will be recommending to all our friends and visitors in the future.

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank christinegF774MO
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

This was just a fantastic experience. Dave is incredibly knowledgeable, a brilliant communicator and a charming guy. I highly recommend this tour to anyone even slightly interested in art or culture. A tour that even teenage kids would like.

Date of experience: December 2017
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I was totally amazed by this tour - I live in London and have not done anything like this before. I was blown away it was so interesting and such a great way to spend an afternoon. I have a new found interest in street art now and love looking around for it. Am going to take family and friends on a tour early next year. Highly recommend!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 28 November 2017

I was only in London for 5 days or so and was delighted when my friend, who lives there, suggested we did this tour. I am a street artist/muralist from Vancouver and everything we saw was super inspiring! Dave was incredible and his knowledge about street art and the artists, themselves, was fantastic. So much information and a lot of walking, but we were engaged the entire time. Thanks Dave!

Date of experience: November 2017