Open today: 10:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Virtual Tour : SHOREDITCH STREET ART TOURS

Having been advised in 2019 by friends that when next in London to be sure and include in my... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Woodgrove6
Banksy - The London Chronicle

An amazing insight into Street Art, Graffiti Culture and the works of Banksy. The presentation was... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
leiolaj
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around London
from US$23.85
from US$53.41
from US$41.70
from US$20.88
2,074 results
All reviews his passion great tour dave's tour his knowledge london street brick lane eye opening four hours highly recommend this tour knowledgeable guide hour tour private tour walking tour graffiti banksy techniques insight
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 July 2019

I can’t recommend this tour enough. I walk past this art every day and miss so much of it. Dave is knowledgeable and extremely passionate about what he does. In a few short hours he taught us loads about the art around us and the artists who create it. He knows all the hidden pieces you’d miss if you don’t know where to look. Whether you’re a tourist or a local there is so much to learn and it’s a great day out.

Reviewed 14 July 2019

Highly recommend this tour for anyone, especially Shoreditch dwellers. Dave’s enthusiasm for all things street art and graffiti is infectious. We loved hearing the stories behind hidden gems we’d walked past thousands of times and never previously noticed. We look at our neighbourhood differently now, thanks Dave!

Reviewed 14 July 2019

Dave is a wonderful storyteller and really have a deep understanding of the artists and stories behind every piece of street art he's talking about. It was truly an eye-opening and inspiring experience. Recommend to anyone who interested in street art.

Reviewed 13 July 2019

If you have any interest in street art, it’s history and culture then this is one of the best £20’s you’ll ever spend. Dave clearly knows a huge amount about his subject and shares it with passion and humour. No hesitation at all in recommending it to others.

1  Thank davemartin3
Reviewed 11 July 2019

Shoreditch Street Art Tours - opened my eyes!
This is a walking tour through the Shoreditch area of London. Dave communicated well on where to meet and on all details. (I enjoyed it so much, I featured this tour in my blog!) I highly recommend this activity for ages teens & adults. Terrific selfie opportunities and we even met one of the artists.

Date of experience: May 2019