“Great idea for shop but quite expensive”
Review of The Who Shop

The Who Shop
Ranked #515 of 1,631 things to do in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great idea for shop but quite expensive”
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We visited the shop and there was a good selection of products although many were more expensive than in other shops. Museum was very good though and worth a visit. Shop was also a bit worn-out in terms of decor.

1 Thank Stephanie C

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Franklin, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Smaller on the Inside, but for Whovians, a must!”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Traveling to London from the US, my son and I had this as a must on our to-do list. We took the tube to get there, which was an attraction in itself. The area where it is located is not at all like London so it gave us an insight into the less touristy areas. I was surprised that the show seems a lot smaller inside, especially the museum. It is probably because there are so many objects in the shop and in the museum and it is not very "bright" inside. The attendants were OK, but not very friendly, even when I told them we were visiting from the U.S. and were excited to be there.

The shop, however, is a Whovian's dream and the $$$ quickly add up. There are also many items not related to Dr. Who. I found the cost of the museum reasonable and enjoyed perusing through the memorabilia. I did feel uncomfortable because the attendant kept a careful watch on us. I understand why, but it made me feel uneasy. With all this said, I did not regret visiting The Who Shop.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank LadyDee24
Redhill, United Kingdom
“Who?”
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Great shop must see!!!!!!!! You can spent hours in there and find almost anything about Dr. Who! Nice change to complete your Dr. Who collection!

Visited May 2014
London, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Little Gem of a museum, for real Doctor Who fans.”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I had a visitor who is a Doctor Who fan and so did a web search to see if there were any attractions which related to this theme. I found this little gem and we trekked across London to visit it. I wondered if it would be worth the trip, however it turned out to be worth every minute we travelled.

The collection is the shop owners personal collection and mainly relates to the old series, rather than the new. There are dalecs, custumes, tardis's etc. It isn't huge, however it is well worth its £3 entry fee. What made the visit was the staff in the museum. My friend spent over 30 minutes talking to them about the museum. The staff were not only highly knowledgeable about the exhibits and Doctor Who, but were extremely enthusiastic and friendly as well. It made my friends day. The only thing I regretted was putting on Facebook during the visit that my friend "was in heaven" and then not checking my emails for a couple of hours. Sadly one of my friends took me literally .......

The only downside is the shop is expensive as it sells official merchandise, however there was no pressure to buy. I would highly recommend a visit if you are a Doctor Who fan as you will be in your element!

Visited April 2014
Abstatt, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“We loved it!”
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I ran across The Who Shop online looking for Dr. Who merchandise. It was a little hard to find, but totally worth the trip and time it took to get there. The store has anything you could want and also a small museum. The museum is small, but has a great deal of things. ( the museum costs 3,00 ) One of the best things about the Who Shop is the staff. All were friendly and knowledgeable. It was really neat to meet other fans from all over the world in this little shop. I would certainly go back.

Visited April 2014