“Cosy old school themed bar”

Simmons Bar | Kings Cross
Ranked #127 of 1,286 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Located 1 minute-walk from Kings Cross Station, Simmons is a late night cocktail bar offering you the perfect place for after work drinks, a cheeky dance or a private party! Featuring an extensive cocktail list and incredibly affordable happy hour prices this is not one to miss!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
London, United Kingdom
“Cosy old school themed bar”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Went there to my friends birthday party. Great old school themed bar on 2 floors. They also got their own DJ's on Saturday night, music was great and place was crowded.

Visited January 2014

bristol
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“fab cocktails”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

small quirky bar with mis matched everything
fantastic cocktails served in tea cups which i intially didnt like but they grew on me part of this eccentric atmosphere they also serve teapots of cocktails at £15
definitely will be returning

Visited January 2014
Kent, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The perfect venue”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I arranged a surprise Birthday party for one of my closest friends. I was looking for a cocktail bar near St Pancras. Simmons ticks all of the boxes. Delicious cocktails, a few minutes walk from the station, quirky bar, and great music. Everyone had an amazing time. The staff were extremely helpful, and also reserved a table for us. I would definitely recommend, and hope to visit again soon.

Visited December 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fab, intimate venue, great music”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I came across this bar on a website recommending quirky places to go out in London, I love pubs, bars and smaller venues over big clubs. This bar was small, dimly lit with a quirky vibe and decor, it was more edgy than glam but right up my street. the bar staff were well dressed, casual and relaxed attitudes, no airs and graces, I enjoy a bar where the staff are approachable. The music was very good and I asked for a song which they kindly played, the coasters which not lots of bars will play, so me and my sister were happy! The drink was reasonable priced, the cocktails we're serve in jugs which was very cool and the tables are old desks. I definitely recommend it as somewhere to make a effort to go, I plan on a return visit as I had lots of fun.

Visited October 2013
“Hidden treasure”
Reviewed 21 September 2013 via mobile

This quirky little hideaway is a secret haven, hidden just a minutes walk from kings cross station. This venue offers a great customer service from all staff members I have had the pleasure of meeting.. The decor leaves a little to be desired in places but this only serves to endear you to it's edgy vibe. The teapot cocktails are an excellent feature and let's face it, who wouldn't want to be sat at an old skool desk with old mates reminiscing. A great all round experience and a sound recommendation to anyone who is in the kings cross versinity.

Visited September 2013