“Miss it already”

Simmons King's Cross
Ranked #128 of 1,284 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Located 1 minute-walk from Kings Cross Station, Simmons is a late night cocktail bar offering you the perfect place for after work drinks, a cheeky dance or a private party! Featuring an extensive cocktail list and incredibly affordable happy hour prices this is not one to miss!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Miss it already”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

I was here for my Birthday last week and had a fantastic time. We hired the Function Room and what a great night it was. You can take music in on an ipod or laptop etc and they just plug it into the sound system so we were able to play DJ all night which was great. We had our own private bar and a really nice cocktail barman for the evening. Nothing seemed too much for these guys, i came and dropped off some decorations the day before as i work nearby and when i arrived a little early to put them up, found that Simmons had done it for me so i could just relax and drink :) The happy hour is brilliant and very generous. We were also able to order pizzas (classy ey haha) to the room as everyone got a bit pekish. I would just like to say a massive thanks to the Simmons team for making my Birthday one to remember. Debby

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Debby429

Watford, United Kingdom
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Nice venue, good cocktails, unfriendly bar men”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

I visited the basement of this bar, it was reserved by a friend for her party. The cocktails were good, I particularly liked the happy hour deal which was 6pm-9pm. The decor is good too. I did however find the two male bar tenders we had serving us all night incredibly unfriendly and at times rude, which put a bit of a downer on the night. They seemed like they really didn't want to be there.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Ms P
London, United Kingdom
“Cosy old school themed bar”
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Went there to my friends birthday party. Great old school themed bar on 2 floors. They also got their own DJ's on Saturday night, music was great and place was crowded.

Visited January 2014
bristol
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 106 helpful votes
“fab cocktails”
Reviewed 13 January 2014

small quirky bar with mis matched everything
fantastic cocktails served in tea cups which i intially didnt like but they grew on me part of this eccentric atmosphere they also serve teapots of cocktails at £15
definitely will be returning

Visited January 2014
Kent, England
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“The perfect venue”
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I arranged a surprise Birthday party for one of my closest friends. I was looking for a cocktail bar near St Pancras. Simmons ticks all of the boxes. Delicious cocktails, a few minutes walk from the station, quirky bar, and great music. Everyone had an amazing time. The staff were extremely helpful, and also reserved a table for us. I would definitely recommend, and hope to visit again soon.

Visited December 2013