“Professional and very welcoming”
Review of Treatments at Bank - CLOSED

Treatments at Bank
More attraction details
Owner description: Treatments at Bank: We are handily located in the Square Mile, on the exclusive lower floor at No.27 Clements Lane, between Lombard Street and King William Street close to Bank/Monument tube station. We offer high tech, high end and top of the line treatments to give our guests the best possible experience, open 8am-8pm weekdays and also at weekends.We work with exclusive brands; HYPOXI the natural and sustainable way to achieve fast weight loss in as little as 4 weeks. 3D Lipo the new dimension in non-surgical fat removal, cellulite treatment and skin tightening for face and body. We offer traditional salon services such as Manicures, Pedicures, Massage, Waxing, IPL Hair Removal, and Anti Aging. Treatments at Bank: We are handily located in the Square Mile, on the exclusive lower floor at No.27 Clements Lane, between Lombard Street and King William Street close to Bank/Monument tube station.We offer high tech, no frills, but most importantly effective treatments to give our guests the best possible experience, open 8am-8pm weekdays and also at weekends.
Useful Information: Stairs / lift, Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
“Professional and very welcoming”
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Had the pleasure of visiting Treatments at Bank. They were very accommodating and fit me in at last minute. The therapist Cristina was funny and very kind.

Would recommend and return to others.

Visited April 2014

Wales
“Lovely, relaxing treatments”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I went to Treatments at Bank for gel nails and waxing. My beautician was professional and made me feel at ease. She went through all my options with me. I will be returning and would definitely recommend this beautician to anyone.

Visited March 2014
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing bliss”
Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

Just what I needed. I wasn't blown away but have no complaints. Service was good and I would go again.

Visited January 2014
Wembley, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Release those tension knots…”
Reviewed 22 March 2014

Being slumped over a Mac for umpteen hours a day does little for the posture and even less for the neck and shoulders, so a mid-afternoon visit to Hypoxizone was badly needed.
Booking was quick and painless, and massage therapist Joe was able to combine a sports and deep tissue treatment that eased the knotted tension of this out-of-condition body.
He informed me that his clients include certain professional footballers. Even THAT BOMBSHELL wouldn't put me off a return visit, he was that good.

Visited February 2014
London, UK
“Great massage!”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I got one massage as a present from a friend, but after the deep tissue massage by Mohamed, it seems I will go back. Honestly, I can say that after an hour of great professional massage I felt like a new person. Thanks for that!

Visited February 2014