“I will be back soon :-D”
Review of Tuttis

Tuttis
Ranked #5,260 of 22,834 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
Neighbourhood: Bloomsbury
London
“I will be back soon :-D”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Lovely staff very friendly and I had a panini and it was great just how I like it.Will definitely come by.

• Visited March 2014

London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing visit”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

I've walked past Tutti's many times before & always thought it looked like a nice place. Unfortunately poor hygiene - dirty tables, bin overflowing & bored, disinterested staff mean I'm unlikely to return.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Al_N1979
London, UK
“Not great specially if you have a pram”
Reviewed 7 December 2013

I went to Tuttis around lunchtime with my 2 year old daughter. The place was packed and I had a pram with me. Before ordering I asked if they had a place for keeping the pram. I was told I could just place it in a corner there and that they also have high chairs. Sounds good. Not much space to move around specially if they were packed and also if you have a pram with you. I ordered my meal and decided to go in the basement as the top floor was far too crowded.
I waited for my order but after such a long waiting time, I felt that they forgot about me and had to check upstairs. Thing is I had to bring my toddler also etc. I was told they did not forget and will be there shortly. But I felt it was just an excuse.
Later when we got back upstairs ready to leave, I grabbed my pram and noticed some coffee was spilled onto the top. I thought it was only a bit on the top and I did not take time to inspect it (no space to move around too) and went out. Then I tried to seat my toddler in it but to my horror there was coffee everywhere inside the pram too, and it was strong coffee. The pram was smelly, dirty and I had to put my toddler in. I wiped it the best I could first but of course it was still badly stained.
I feel like the staff should have apologised for this (am sure they were aware, the till was practically next to the pram!) and that they should have at least tried to clean it or even notify me of it when I was leaving. I know they are very busy but still they should maintain a good standard of service. I do not feel like I would like to go there again.
Also the toilet is so narrow that I could not take my toddler with me hence I could not use it. No changing facility for babies too.
The cosy seating area downstairs is all very nice and well decorated but it did not compensate for my experience there.
My poor review of this place is more about the customer service rather than the fact it is not so child-friendly.

• Visited November 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Cosy coffee place in the West End”
Reviewed 9 November 2013

I was here already a couple of times last year and going back today on a rainy day even made me love this place more. Their freshly squeezed juices and smoothies are as great as is their porridge, which comes in 3 varieties. There's some comfortable seating on the ground floor and some quieter seating in the basement, which includes 2 really cosy lounges which are ideal for a study session or some quiet chat.

• Visited November 2013