“Best London stay”
other travellers have booked this property
Bedroom Kitchen
Map
The Building
Lobby
Lobby
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Peter H
“Best London stay”
Reviewed 11 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Great location, clean and comfortable apartment. Owner a pleasure to deal with. We definitely recommend staying here.

14 Aug 2017
Thank you Peter and Tara, it was a pleasure to have you both stay in my apartment. I hope to see you soon. Angelica
Cathy R
Sydney, Australia
“Great location, had fun”
Reviewed 9 November 2016 for a stay in April 2016

It was a comfortable apartment with space to spread out. We spent eight days there and really enjoyed it. We were close to the Tower of London, Spitalfields Markets and the tube. I would recommend this apartment, it probably suits a couple rather than four people.

Liked best: The location
Liked least: The kitchen tap. It was hard to turn on he cold water
Brisbane, Australia
Reviewed 17 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Your age range 35-49
Reviewed 3 July 2016 for a stay in June 2016

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Price, cleanliness and location.
Liked least: No air conditioning, but the dehumidifier worked great to make it more comfortable.
6 Jul 2016
Thank you very much Timothy for your nice review. I am very happy that you were pleased with my apartment and with my service. I would be delighted to have you and your wife back any time.
Angelica
Cathy R
Sydney, Australia
“Comfortable, clean and convenient”
Reviewed 9 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed at Angelica's apartment near the Tower of London and were very happy there for nine days. The apartment is well maintained and equipped. It is reasonably close to the underground and everything worked well. We dealt with Carol who was attentive and co-operative. Go to Spitalfields market which is about 12-15 minutes walk away for more choice of restaurants and bars. We found the apartment quiet at night and we felt safe there.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The comfortable and homely feel of the apartment
Liked least: Nothing
1Marge123...
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Place to Stay”
Reviewed 18 April 2016 for a stay in March 2016

My husband and I loved the apartment. The apartment was clean. The owner accommodated us when our stay was extended. The White Chapel location is excellent; close to the underground, buses and rail service. I would recommend it to anyone travelling to London.

20 Apr 2016
Thank you Marge for your nice review. I was very happy to help you with the accommodation and with the extension to your stay. I hope you do not mind, but I would like to point out that the location is more accurately called "Tower Hill" or "Tower Bridge" which is in fact in the City of London Corporation. Whitechapel is actually more than a mile away.
I hope your husband is better and I hope to see you both again soon.
Angelica
Kathy P
“Comfy place to come home to at end of day”
Reviewed 5 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Our two week Christmas vacation in London was definitely enhanced by our stay in this cozy apartment. My husband and I took the bedroom, while our 17 year old slept on the living room fold out sofa bed. She could close a door to the living room at night, so she felt she had some privacy. We made several meals in the well equipped kitchen. When we needed a spatula, a cork screw or a blender, it was there! A small Tesco grocery store is around the corner of the same building, with a bit larger Sainsburys one a block away, which is very convenient. And the Tower Hill tube station is only a 5 minute walk, so we were able to roam the city and easily return to the apartment each day. The area is definitely in the city amidst high rise office buildings and the daily hustle and bustle, but things quieted down at night. We felt safe and comfortable in this location and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Loved the well equipped kitchen and the floor radiant heat
Liked least: No clothing dryer, but wasn't a big issue, just something to know
Your age range 50-64
Families with young children
6 Jan 2016
Dear Kathy, thank you for your kind review. I am very happy that you and your family enjoyed your stay in my apartment. I am delighted that you found that my kitchen has all the equipment normally needed for cooking. Thank you for looking after my apartment and I hope to see you on your next trip to London. Angelica
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing