“Awful”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Mayfair
Reviewed 13 December 2013 via mobile

Slow service, our drinks were forgotten and the toilets were disgusting. No toilet roll and caked in wee. Avoid at all costs!!!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

we to have a early evening meal befoe we caugha train home we had over a hour to have our meal we asked at the door how long a meal would take he said about 15 mins we sat down and ordered after about 5 mins we heard the chef say he had no steaks left after a further wait they came to tell us that they had no steaks we orderd a replacement meals but then had to ask were are food was 40 mins after we had first order was taken

Reviewed 6 December 2013 via mobile

The quality of the meal was very poor. We took burgers, the meat seems to be not fresh. However the service was pretty nice for the price.

1  Thank Patrolie M
Reviewed 22 November 2013 via mobile

They forgot my main course, and though eye contact several times with the waiter, they didn't bring the main course for an hour, and the place wasn't even that busy. So I left, leaving cash for my coke and bad, tasteless, oily tomato soup. Whether my steak was ever prepared, I'll never know, and I don't care. Went to MacDonalds next door, and got my hunger satisfied within three minutes, and in such a situation even a Big Mac seems a bit tasty.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Called at Garfunkel's for their breakfast around mid-morning on Saturday. Not too busy but steady. Service spot on, staff very polite and informative. Breakfast wasn't piping hot but filled the hole before a day shopping and sightseeing. Well worth about £10.