“outstanding service at playboy!!!”

Salvatore's Bar at Playboy Club London
More attraction details
Owner description: Discover a world of sophistication and elegance in this vintage-feel cocktail lounge with a truly unique twist. The extraordinary Tale Bar, at the Playboy Club London, immerses you in classic Playboy past. Vintage imagery and memorabilia, timeless cocktails, and iconic Bunny service celebrate the essence of Playboy's heritage and innate style. The story of the Playboy Club is an enchanting tale of intelligence, beauty and charm: a tale which is brought to life in this evocative new open-to-all bar. Why not take a moment to create an enchanting tale of your own?
Reviewed 7 August 2014

After much deliberation over where to have our afternoon tea we decided to try Salvatore at the Playboy Club in Mayfair. From the moment we arrived we knew we had made the right decision! The bunnies greeted us at the reception and offered to give us a tour before leading us into Salvatore's for our Tea .... when I say tea I mean the fabulous cocktails! the food was excellent and they waitress checked to see if we were happy with our selection, plenty of food we struggled to finish. I would certainly book again. Antonio and his staff treated us wonderfully and Salvatore himself came over to say hi. A memorable experience!!

Thanks to Bunny Eleni and Bunny Kristy who posed for photo with us : )

4  Thank heather m
Antonio D, Manager at Salvatore's Bar at Playboy Club London, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2014

Thank you for your gracious review, and we look forward to welcoming you back to Salvatore’s Bar. We know you will be impressed once again with our cuisine, drinks and friendly service. Thank you for your continued support and recommendation of our Bar.

Very best regards

Bar Manager

Reviewed 5 August 2014

Myself and seven other vintage Bunnies took tea in Salvatore's bar, with the charming head barman, Antonio, at the helm, along with his team of simply gorgeous Bunnies, who greet you with the warmest welcome and biggest smile.There are of course the other wonderful bar staff and Pianist who all add to this unique venue. The Afternoon tea is different from the traditional fare, however this makes it even more interesting. I loved the towering smoked salmon and cream cheese blinis, egg and asparagus and the softest and most flavoursome roast beef I've eaten. The cakes, oh the cakes! Guinness chocolate cake with chocolate bunny ears and of course carrot cake presented as perfectly formed small cup cakes. No scones and cream but their version of which is a rhubarb and cream delight topped with the most delicate scone top, served in a shot glass. If you love macaroons you'll not be disappointed, these miniature treats were heaven.The cold tea, served from a more traditional oriental style tea pot and into small bowls is a novel idea along with the wonderful choice alcohol infused teas of various types. The service is what you would expect, first class, from the moment you step into this modern updated version of the iconic Playboy club you are transported back to an era of what glamour and fun was but with a 21st century twist. We stayed on for a couple of cocktails, in my opinion a must. Salvatore's cocktails are outstanding, spicy fifty is my favourite. Welcome back Playboy Club London and a very warm welcome to those lovely Bunnies, simply gorgeous in every way. You've been missed, hugely! I should mention you don't need to be a member to have afternoon tea. Also a non alcoholic lemon tea available.

5  Thank anne_G57

What a lovely review. I am so pleased to read through your comments and I will make sure share them with the rest of the team. I look forward to welcome you back.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 August 2014

Had a fantastic time at the Playboy Club London for Afternoon Tea with a group of friends, all ex Bunnies from the seventies and eighties. The atmosphere was relaxed, with a pianist playing in the background, and the friendly welcome from the head barman, Antonio, and the stunning Bunnies who served us was second to none.

Then the teas arrived, this is where it was different from any other afternoon tea we've ever had, delicious iced alcoholic teas in four different flavours of your choice, served from Japanese style teapots and cups. For the non-drinkers there was an alcohol-free iced lemon tea on offer, equally delicious.

The food quickly followed, served on slate and iron cake stands, it looked stunning. Our Bunny explained all the different choices on the stands, savouries on the lower level, from mini beef baguettes, delicate egg mayo fingers, to smoked salmon and cream cheese with dill and more. The upper level was fun and delicious, Bunny ear cupcakes, with a good dollop of chocolate butter icing, topped with chocolate ears, mini macaroons and carrot cakes amongst the selection.

We enjoyed ourselves so much we stayed on to sample the cocktail menu, such a selection from the top mixologist Salvatore Calabrese. Our group tried a variety of the cocktails between us, all got a thumbs up!

Afternoon Tea in Salvatore's Bar, in The Playboy Club London is the perfect destination if your looking for Afternoon Tea with a difference, it comes thoroughly recommended!

5  Thank Terry I

Thank you for your fantastic review of our Bar, I am glad that we have lived up to your expectations during your visit and I will ensure to pass on your comments to the rest of my team. We look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Great time had by all in Salvatore's Bar for amazing Afternoon Tea. Food, tea, cocktails, staff, service and atmosphere superb! Highly recommend it.

6  Thank Angie H

Thank you for your very positive comments regarding your recent visit. Your review makes everything we do here worthwhile and I will ensure to pass on your comments to the team. I hope we have the opportunity in welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 2 August 2014

As a vintage 1970's bunny, with interest, I have visited the club several times and have been greeted with warmth and generosity every time. The girls are beautiful and charming and Salvatore is such a character.

On Friday 1st August I met some close friends there and the 'Afternoon Tea with a Twist' was not a disappointment and so different. The cocktails are mixed with tea in 4 or 5 different flavours and served by the bunnies in very exotic cups and teapots. The sandwiches are delicious and the cakes beautifully presented and 'to die for'! Antonio, the head barman could not have been more helpful, he even took my phone and charged it for me.

If you want to feel special and pampered this experience is a must.

7  Thank Suki1953

What a wonderful review! Thank you for taking the time to post your comments, we value customers like yourselves very highly and it is with comments like these that make us strive to be the best. I look forward to welcoming you back..