“pure splendour”

Playboy Club London
Ranked #439 of 1,285 Nightlife in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Playboy Club London is the ultimate Mayfair venue. Our world-class casino with iconic Bunny croupiers, three fabulous salle privés, and relaxed Players Bar, offers luxurious gaming and sports around the clock, while fine dining comes courtesy of The Dining Room restaurant or privately in a lavish hideaway. Immerse yourself in Playboy heritage at The Tale Bar and let the iconic Bunnies serve up something delightful, celebrating iconic heroes of our past and charming legacies. In Baroque, we have a uniquely decadent, flamboyant nightspot where you can enjoy live music, Champagne towers and great food.
stoke on trent
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“pure splendour”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

From the very helpful bunny girls to the beautiful cocktails and glasses pure opulence, beautifully done and a real treat ,once in a lifetime night out .

Visited February 2014
1 Thank sarahwStokeOnTrent

Oslo, Norway
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“VIP experience”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

I managed to get myself and 3 friends on the guestlist through American Express concierge service, and we had a great time. The staff here is extremely friendly, and you are given proper VIP treatment all the time. The live music is excellent, and the burlesque dancers and singers give the place a wonderful atmosphere.

3 Thank PremiumClassFlyer
Galway, Ireland
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“Top marks for a great night!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2013

I went here with a friend of mine, I was slightly nervous about the approach, I was expecting some heavy doormen but to my surprise I was welcomed in with the help of beautiful bunny. Our coats were quickly taken way and we were shown in to the night club area.
As it turned out the manager Brian was there, who welcomed us in and sat us down. Shortly after a bunny came over and politely took our order and quickly returned with our food, while another bunny came with our drinks.
There was a live act on stage which was really entertaining, great band with some super vocals. We were allowed to walk around and see the bar and casino, it was pretty spectacular. All the Bunnies were very friendly and made us feel at home.
Dont get me wrong this place is for the rich and famous, but for one night for a mortal like me it was worth the experience, and the expense!!!

3 Thank Laurencenichol