“Fitscape Fun in the Sun”
Review of Fitscape

Fitscape
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fitscape Fun in the Sun”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Spending a week exercising in Southern Spain in August first had me a little worried, but it really couldn't have been a week better spent. Fitscape’s venue in Spain was fabulous--lots of space for guests to gather together or have quiet time on their own, different locations for the training sessions, challenging runs and great hikes. The Fitscape team was incredibly talented--very instructive, creative (and patient!) in the sessions--but above all, enthusiastic and energetic. Their program was really well balanced between working out and chill-time, so you could tailor your week as you wanted. The quality of the meals was an added bonus I hadn't expected--all around, my experience far exceeded my expectations and I can't wait to sign up for the next one. Question is---do I go back to Spain, or check out their options in Italy, France or Morocco?

Visited August 2013