“Awesome, totally different evening. Loved it.”
Review of Hot Tub Cinema

Hot Tub Cinema
Ranked #179 of 366 Fun & Games in London
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Awesome, totally different evening. Loved it.”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

My friend and I had a great time at hot tub cinema. The staff were great, the set up worked well and the service to the hot tub was an awesome idea!

When we went there was a great atmosphere and loads of fun but don't expect to be focus on the film too much. Great party afterwards, awesome night.

2 Thank Stephanie M

Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This was definitely a unique experience! My husband planned this as part of our vacation to London, so I didn't know what to expect. Hot tub cinema definitely exceeded my expectations. We walked into a room full of mini hot tubs with two big screens on each side of the room. We shared a hot tub with another couple and they turned out to be really cool people! Now, plan to go moreso for the experience, than the movie watching. It's a bit difficult to hear the movie amongst the noise of the hot tubs and people's conversations.
After the movie is over, the DJ cranks it up and there's a party for about an hour until the event shuts down.
You can order drinks and popcorn and I like that they use a token system so you don't have to deal with cash while you're in the hot tub. I was also pleasantly relieved that the changing room was heated, as it was a bit cool on the night we attended and being cold and wet is no fun. Good attention to detail.
If you're timid and reserved, this may not be the event for you, as you may share a small hottub with strangers and there's one large tent in which to change clothes (well, one for females and another for males).
However, if you're looking to have an awesome and unique movie experience, and mingle with other people just looking to have fun, you will love this! We sure did!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank crystal k
Tampa, Florida
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Fantastic Times With Fun People!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this experience! First of all just the intrigue of trying to find this place made the essence of it incredible. The location that day or week was in Graffiti heaven, in the hip and vibrant Shoreditch area of East London. I like the fact that they took a old place that was vacant and brought like into it. When finding this place finally it felt like we had found a secret that many people on the street didn't even know it was going on.

Inside I was wondering how we were going to keep our valuables from being stolen or taken, but they were 10 steps ahead of me. Very organized and nice. They kept your valuables and also, so you don't have to keep money on you, you buy tokens that will buy you your drinks.
It was absolutely packed and was a sold out show. With us visiting London for the first time we didn't know who to expect in our hot-tub with us. Well the people were nice and also not Londoners, but from Australia and S. Africa. It was there 2nd time attending the cinema. The Hot tubs could be a little small for most but We made due. And the Hot-tub was Hot! We had a little problem hearing the movie, due to all the people. But after the movie this place turned into a straight party, which was quite a surprise! They played a lot of old school American music like Whitney Houston, Sir Mix A lot, & more! The crowd was more college student types, but there were a few older adults there like ourselves and the people sharing the tub with us.

We were looking for a different London experience and we got one! I have been to many cities in the US and Canada...and I have never did anything quite like this Hot-Tub Cinema experience! Just turn that volume up next time.

What made this experience better was the owner of this event was very nice and helpful! They found a way to make room for us, even though this event was sold out at first. We are very grateful of this experience and would definitely do it again if in London!

Visited June 2014
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“By far one of the best nights out London has to offer”
Reviewed 29 November 2013

Won a set of four tickets to Hot Tub Cinema's screening of "Blades of Glory". Didn't really know what to expect but thought it could be fun to try it, so me and a friend went. We ended up having such a blast! They had made the whole of the entrance like a winter wonderland with snow and lights, it was beautiful. The staff was both kind, helpful and fun. There was a great range of food and drinks to buy and they have a token system so you don't have to bring any cash to the tub, which is a big bonus. The hot tubs were warm throughout the movie and rather spacious, but I would say that you wouldn't wanna be more than five in one tub. We ended up with two other girls in our tub which was really nice and we ended up talking instead of watching the movie, like most people did. When the movie was over, the "after party" begun and I was so impressed by it! They put on a bunch of 70's and 80's music videos and everyone started dancing, singing and laughing. I can truly say that this was the best night out I've had in London. The event was so professional but yet laid-back and just simply fun. I would gladly recommend this to anyone!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank MartinaD3
Saskatoon, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Fun night out!”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

I took my boyfriend here as a surprise night out - trying something new, and were not sure what to expect! The building itself was kind of hard to locate, but we had no problems getting in with our passes printed from online. The giant tent changeroom situation wasn't necessarily ideal, but no one seemed to mind much. The waterproof alcohol/food token idea is brilliant. There were only 2 of us, and we were seated in a hot tub with 4 other strangers and drank copious amounts of beer while watching Anchorman. By the end of the night, and plenty of hot dogs, beers, and photos later, the music after-party commenced. This was by far my favorite part of the night! We ended up making some new friends and had a very cool experience in the end.

Visited August 2013